BF2 Cheaters How to Report?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 Cheaters How to Report?

I was wondering how do I report cheaters?
    The following have been doing just that.....

A51~Vegasa~
    NinjaHolic
    A51~D-Boy~

Unfortunately 2 of these are part of a clan that I am part of.
    My own handle is A51-Ears

I have no problems reporting the 3 above as I despise cheaters. Especially considering I have been busting my butt trying to progress up the ranks.

Can anyone help me report these frauds as they have cheated upwards of 3000 points over the last 2 days.

The map was Fushe Pass and each of them has a best round of around 500 + points
    I don't know the server they were on.

They entered an empty server and started cheating. Now I know there were more also cheating but I have no proof of others cheating and who them may be

Thank you

A51-Ears

eh? how many did join the empty server? cuz usual the stats are not recorded before a minimum amount of players had joined.

Comment

btw - seems a bit... suspicious that your very first post is about "flaming" or such. If you speak the truth, then accept my humble apologize, but if your not, then its just lame

Comment

I'm not turning anyone in, but I've been seeing it quite a bit lately. Clans with 2-3 guys using support class the whole time. They were staying back at the main base just throwing grenades the whole time and refilling each other. They came in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place and they were in a bunker at the main base the whole time. I guess I should have taken some screen shots, but I didn't bother. I'm sure I'll see it again.

Comment

Wow... A little quick to rat on your crew aren't you? Remind me to never be on your team.

Comment

The Cheaters television show is the best reality tv show. Peter Pankey helps to reveal your partner's secrets. Don't miss an episode of Cheaters TV.

Comment

hum, weird. Ninjaholic and some A51 clan member both have Kingapple as their favorite victim. Meaning this is the person they killed the most. Both have alot of points on combat and Kingapple only have 2 death. Would this mean that Kingapple stats were resetted. If so, why they didnt follow the logic path and reset stats for thos A51 member too?

Comment

Originally posted by AviationOrdnance
                ROFL...that's awesome

Comment

Ew, why are you in that clan. I just played on their server yesterday, they're all 15 year old morons.

Comment

I really don't know.

Comment

well in that case i got 7 ppl to report according to www.bf2s.com here they are...
                      x_Jake_x
                      x_Dozer_x
                      Infinium
                      BlueRooM
                      a.t.a
                      DarkRedemptor
                      Letranger

Questionable exploiters
                      Ghostshane
                      Sdbert
                      (NF)Zindrax

you tell me these guys arn't cheating