Mod Showcase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mod Showcase

Post screenies of your mod and let us know whats goin on.

Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.

^Menu in the works, cant get the music to work..

how did you make the background work in the menu?

Also, whats the real size of the mod.png? I saw somewhere that its 500x300 but thats not correct. Its closer to 600x300 but an exact size would be nice. Also I cant open up the png files due to some wierd encryption. Even if I rename it .dds it wont work (in photoshop or fireworks).

Comment

The mod.png is 505 by 199. And for the background picture, you have to screw around with the movie.bik files located in the movie section and make them pictures.

Comment

yep, I finnally got the music to work but when I make it a seperate mod folder and it gets errors when it starts, so now I am waiting for the mod tools.

Comment

you will have to elaborate for me. I made a png file and then changed the line "bf2Engine.playMovie Movies\welcome.bik 1" to "bf2Engine.playMovie Movies\welcome.png 1" but that didnt work. Then I tried renaming the png to welcome.bik and putting back in the origional line but that didnt fool anything. Any further tips?

Thanks for the right dimentions on the mod.png by the way. Also, after doing some research I found out that I need the Nvidia Photoshop plugin to open the png files.

Comment

Make a video of a still image?

Comment

Silly little teaser:

It has one fatal bug that so far I do not know how to fix. For more info on the bug, go here.

Comment

LMAO Chitty Chitty Bang Bang mod!

Use bink and smacker to turn your images into bik.

Trying to add some weapons in but no luck, if you know how to do this plz IM me on aim at RevHatesAIM, MSN at xcorvettx@msn.com, or on xfire as revek. XD

Here are some weapon sounds for the War of the Worlds mod, I cant get any weapons to work arg im desperate!

If you wanna use these gimme credit homz.

Comment

sorry last question . What size do they need to be?

Comment

any size, just open them with bink or smacker then convert them.

Comment

This website is for sale! clanspy.net is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, clanspy.net has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

check my newest news post

Comment

Here is my screen. Fully animated in After Effects with a music track I mixed together. Not 100% done but mostly done. You can check out the wmv for it at www.teamgfy.tk It loops better on the bik then on the wmv. Also, I need to add in a MEC flag but other than that its pretty much done.

Comment

Re: Mod Showcase

Lol, it reminds me the NBA logo, just add the sentence "I love this game" at the bottom and some ppl would love it. Pretty nice anyway.

Comment

lol yea I should

Comment

Originally posted by Revek
                              yep, I finnally got the music to work but when I make it a seperate mod folder and it gets errors when it starts, so now I am waiting for the mod tools.
                              I cant get my menu_music.ogg file to play. If the bik movie has sound it plays just fine but it doesnt loop that well. How did you get your ogg file to work? Is there a specific compression bitrate or sample rate you need?

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X