Wrong Un-locked gun since "so called Fix"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrong Un-locked gun since "so called Fix"

I orginally unlocked the special forces gun. Now since EA have fixed the all guns un-locked I now have the Assault gun un-locked ? Anyone else experienced this ?

And what to do to get it back to what I chose ?

Cheers

Don't worry about it, just unlock the spec ops gun at your next rank up.

Comment

yea at 10500
      good luck

Comment

This would tick me off to no end. Since this is EA's fault, you should be able to contact customer support and have them change it back for you.

Comment

Just deal with it "waaaa im not playing till my gun is unlocked"..

Its a game, just play it and have fun.

Comment

liar

Comment

This from the Community update at EAs BF2 site, look at quoted in BOLD:

Community Update – 7/25/05

Profiles with all Weapons Unlocked

Many users logged into Battlefield 2 today to discover that they had access to all of the game's weapons unlocked in their profile. We have fixed the root issue that caused this to occur and by tomorrow morning all users will return to having access only to the weapons which they had earned. Once our solution is in place, if you find that you do not have access to weapons appropriate to your in-game rank, please direct inquiries to the Support sites linked below. In some cases users may be prompted to re-select the Unlock weapons that they are eligible for (if you are eligible for two weapons you will get to choose the two you wish to have unlocked).

If you qualify for unlocked weapons but cannot unlock them contact http://eatech.custhelp.com to report your technical issue and one of our Support representatives.
              So have you tried contacting them and explaining your problem???

Comment

Yes I did, and this was the reply I got.

"Greetings,

Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts Game Support.

Unfortunately, at this time, support staff can not alter or modify stats, ranks, kits and badges for Battlefield 2. The collection of this data is very complex, and as you can imagine with the popularity of Battlefield 2 an immense undertaking. There is simply no way we can adjust every players score, though we would love to. We do however, review every claim and report so that we can identify any potential issues.

I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you and thank you for your patience as we work through this issue.

Please take care,

EARepFylwyn
                Player Relations
                Electronic Arts "

Comment

Working...
                X