Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When do you get your second unlock?

Comment

At Lance Corporal which is around 10500 global points.

Comment

Originally posted by Scoobing
        At Lance Corporal which is around 10500 global points.
        Lance Corporal is your first unlock ~1050

Corporal is your second unlock ~10500

Comment

Much thanks.

Comment

Thanks allot for the info.

Comment

I always go to the servers if there are lots of players.

Lots of players: lot of healing

Comment

Originally posted by SaladFork
                Also, make sure that before you go to revive someone, the thread isn't still immenent and undistracted. The last thing you want is to provide them with ANOHTER two kills.
                Originally posted by Iskai
                Wrong. You do not lose tickets unless you die. That the whole point of Medics. If they revive you, the team does NOT lose a ticket.

Seriously, how many people actually read the manual?
                I think SaladFork was referring to not giving the guy another two kills to pad his stats with, and not talking about losing team tickets or not. I believe that you get credit for a kill whether or not somebody else revives him.

As far as the manual goes... it's horrible! It hardly even qualifies as a manual IMHO, even calling it a "Quick Start Guide" would be pushing it...

Comment

The manual is a joke...that's the worst part of the game IMHO.

And yes, even if a person is revived, the killer gets the kill. Something I've noticed though, if you're revived, you don't get the death!

Comment

I have probs useing the diffibraltor i charge it shock them but they dont come back any idea wut im doing wrong

Comment

So, what about the other team picking up your medic bags??

Comment

-Try to throw your med bags in clumps of bushes whenever you see them, your team can see the little cross avatars and get them but the enemy cant see them.

Comment

i am the medic master, i am the copywriter of all tips, muhahaha!

Comment

All you medics out there - don't forget to shoot a few enemys yourself. Same goes for the supply-dudes.
                            I tend do see a lot of guys running around reviving etc. but not making any kills.

Comment

Working...
                            X