Why is it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is it

That mec and china get the worst sniper ever, semi auto will not help you when you need 3 hits to kill someone, and the chance of actually hitting where you aim is 1:5, the M95 unlock is a joke, "shoot through helo glass" good luck with that, your hit zone is about the size of the entier helo.

On the US side though, you get the M24, which is the most accurate gun in the game, (4 headshot streak with it), so i've given up on sniping as opposition, Please dice, just copy the m24 on mec/china, or you could improve the unlock M95, until then I can only play as sniper on the US side.

:|:

Don't know if they're any less accurate because I get the same amount of head shots. The m95 can shoot through helo glass. I took out 6 pilots last night, two while hovering over a flag.

Comment

Originally posted by Munchies
      That mec and china get the worst sniper ever, semi auto will not help you when you need 3 hits to kill someone, and the chance of actually hitting where you aim is 1:5, the M95 unlock is a joke, "shoot through helo glass" good luck with that, your hit zone is about the size of the entier helo.

On the US side though, you get the M24, which is the most accurate gun in the game, (4 headshot streak with it), so i've given up on sniping as opposition, Please dice, just copy the m24 on mec/china, or you could improve the unlock M95, until then I can only play as sniper on the US side.

:|:
      China is not to bad and yes I agree I HATE the SVD with a passion and the M95 well that is a Frelling JOKE and a half. Come on for christ sake it is a .50 cal the same caliber mounted on a vehicle that. you get hit with a 50 cal in the leg in real life kiss that leg good bye. It really wasn't worth unlocking. Although I have to laugh they say it can go thru the Armored glass cokpit of a chopper but takes 2 shots to kill ANYONE with it make Sense?

and I AGREE FIX THE M95 (actually M82)

Comment

i swear i sniped people in the headzone in the helos with the M95, didnt do a thing to the pilot. i had a friend sit infront of me in the helo and i shot at him from point blank, all i did was damage the helo. but i love the M95, i got good with it

Comment

I like the M95. Just gotta get used to the fact that it's not perfectly accurate, but I've gotten kills through glass on jeeps and helos.

Comment

somewhat agreed, though not having to rescope/reload with the semi auto guns allows you the extra time to pump a bullet or 2 into the target....

and idk about the m24 being 'the most accurate gun in the game' I've outsniped guys using the SO M4 scoped..

Comment

So this is the thread where all those lame-ass snipers hang out.

Could someone pls post some c4?

Comment

M24 is best. When I put my crosshairs on a target, that is where the bullet hits, almost every time. With the M95, there appear to be magic winds or something that misdirect the bullet all over the place.

SVD is actually pretty good too, but it isn't a long range gun and you've gotta figure out exactly how the chevron aiming grid works. Take the SVD into single player and find a nice medium range object which will pop dust from your hits, you'll get better with and start to like it, especially on maps where you are sometimes forced in to CQC as a sniper, where th SVD is the only sniper rifle that works.

Comment

I don't know why you guys are having such a hard time with the m95. All I can say is it works for me and when I finally get my next unlock, I'm getting it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lirethion
                    Actually mate the model in game is the M95(Bolt Action) the M82 is semi automatic. The M95 was made after the M82 for those who preferred bolt action. No great increase in accuracy but bolt action weapons can sometimes be used in areas where semi auto would give away your position(you can work the bolt slowly and quietly so if anyone is close to you they dont pick up the sound).

Comment

I think old shut eye said everythign perfectly for me

My idea to fix the m95 was simply make it a 1 shot kill weapon. How many things can survive a .50 cal rifle round? Maybe make it 95% dmg if it hits an arm, or a leg, but make chest/head shots instant kill.

May be over powered, but the lousy range, and the fact it's bolt action makes up for it I think. If you want accuracy, go for m24, speed for follow up shots, SVD and the type what ever number the chinese sniper rifle is. Want some killing power at the sacrifice of accuracy and speed, then take the m95.

Comment

I do love the M95, but if I have to re-choose my unlocks I will probably skip the sniper class.
                        I laugh at how close you have to be to effectivly use the sniper rifles, I think I would
                        rather snipe with the l85.

Comment

Originally posted by Laike
                          My idea to fix the m95 was simply make it a 1 shot kill weapon.
                          no, no and no. you go away now.

Comment

Re: Why is it

Originally posted by Lirethion
                            China is not to bad and yes I agree I HATE the SVD with a passion and the M95 well that is a Frelling JOKE and a half. Come on for christ sake it is a .50 cal the same caliber mounted on a vehicle that. you get hit with a 50 cal in the leg in real life kiss that leg good bye. It really wasn't worth unlocking. Although I have to laugh they say it can go thru the Armored glass cokpit of a chopper but takes 2 shots to kill ANYONE with it make Sense?

i agree that sniper is rubbis r' us i prefer the barret

Originally posted by busterpunker
                            So this is the thread where all those lame-*** snipers hang out.

Could someone pls post some c4?
                            lol:laugh:

Comment

Re: Why is it

Actually the SVD is a good sniperrifle.

Comment

Working...
                              X