Bonus x2 system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bonus x2 system

At the end of each round, in the commander field at the bottom of each team list, there is like "Bonus x2 for win". So the x2 will give you the twice of your points, ok. But this apply only to the winning team Commander or to the entire winning team players ?

just wanted to be sure

only commander.

Comment

only to commander since he doesn't receive points for killing/teamwork...only for commanding...

Comment

Only to the commander. Which is fair, no need to give the whole team a bonus, it's enough that they won.

Comment

Also, the 2x score only factors in commander score, not the negative teamwork score you're sure to have endured. So if you had 35 commander pts, -8 teamwork, instead of 27x2=54, you get 70.

Comment

nice...
            thanks guys

Comment

wow so its mean that for first time beeing comander i have colected 260 points wow lol !!!

Comment

I disagree with giving the x2 bonus to the whole team. The x2 bonus should be the commander's motivation to be a good commander and help his team win.

Comment

Giving the 2x bonus to everyone would be completely ridiculous. Besides the more couth issues surrounding that, here's a sample exploit:

Ex: I have 45 pts but my team is about to lose, suicide, switch team, woah I got 86 points!

The only chance the commander has to remain competitive for most pts in the round is to double up his commander points if he wins. I think it's extremely fair.

Comment

Working...
                  X