Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All weapon unlocked for no reason !?

Hi,
    This afternoon, and for no reason, all my weapons where unlocked. I'm actually a Lance Corporal and I only unclocked one weapon manually. What did Happen ? Can EA consider this as a cheat ?
    I would be glad to return to the previous situation. This kills all the interest I had in ranked servers. I hope it's just another bug. If not, did other people get this problem ?

Yes, and i thank for that, now i can actually use an unlocked weapon (Yes, i chose mine and never use anything else).

Comment

Originally posted by A-O
      Hi,
      This afternoon, and for no reason, all my weapons where unlocked. I'm actually a Lance Corporal and I only unclocked one weapon manually. What did Happen ? Can EA consider this as a cheat ?
      I would be glad to return to the previous situation. This kills all the interest I had in ranked servers. I hope it's just another bug. If not, did other people get this problem ?
      Are you sure you weren't on an unranked server, with all weapons unlocked?

Comment

Sorry, but I didn't understand all that you said (my english comprehesion is not the best). So, this automatic multi-unlock occured on your account ?

Comment

i've heard that happened to somebody when they chose the 'select weapon later' option in the unlock thing. you might wanna send EA an email or something so they dont accuse you of cheating.

also this poster has the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by I Kill Stat Whores
            Are you sure you weren't on an unranked server, with all weapons unlocked?
            I was on a ranked server and I was surprised by the fact that all the weapons where unlocked, like on some usual public servers. I taught EA won't let ranked servers unlock all weapons for their players, but when I got into my stats, my weapons where all unlocked. I disconnected and reconnected plenty of times, but that did nothing. So it's not the server, but me.

Comment

TEH HAXXOR!!!!!! BAN HIM!!!BAN HIM!!!! EA POLICE!!! BAN HIM!!! PERMMA BAN!!!

jk......

Comment

Originally posted by glasseye
                i've heard that happened to somebody when they chose the 'select weapon later' option in the unlock thing. you might wanna send EA an email or something so they dont accuse you of cheating.

also this poster has the same thing.
                Yes, it's the same thing. I searched on this forum before but didn't find this thread. Well, I should maybe join the BF2 support or something to ask about this issue.

Comment

I have same problem - and surprise surprise I selected to choose later also.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuyahoga
                    *Slams head on desk* Now why didn't i do that? ugh :cry:

Comment

take advantage of the situation and practice with all the unlocks to see what you wanta unlock for real!...thats what i would do

Comment

Originally posted by Cuyahoga
                        I didn't even do that. It's really strange.

Anyway, does anyone has an email to join ? I tried the EA support service but I need another account and I don't think my question fits their service.

Comment

well.. i went to play the demo even though i bought the retail..

and guess what. all my weapons were unlocked. i used my retail account though. and its already unlocked with L85 but that server didnt allow global unlock. but i had all unlocks.

but i dced or something. and when i got back in, unlocks were gone o_O

Comment

Working...
                          X