X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Requirements for Far and Mid East Ribbons

its not shown on the ubar website but for both of these ribbons you need

250 hours total game time (1w 3d 10h)
    100 total wins with china (far east ribbon) and MEC (mid east ribbon)

where did you get this info?

Comment

how do you make it 'click' then?

Comment

Originally posted by Foxen
        how do you make it 'click' then?
        make what click?

i got this info from examining a few things on www.bf2s.com

firstly, no one with less than 1w, 3d, 10h has got these ribbons which means you need at least this much game time to get the Time in Service criteria. secondly, some players have got the mid east ribbon and not the far east ribbon, and when i look at their stats they have over 100 wins for mec, but less than 100 for china.

example: http://bf2s.com/player/43505395/

Time: 1w 3d 12h 37m 33s

MEC wins: 131
        China wins: 77

and he only has mid east ribbon (mec ribbon). if you check other people who have over 100 china wins (as well as 250 hours), they will have far east ribbon

Comment

it's hard for me to believe that people have already invested 250+ hours into this game. I play maybe 2 hours a day and I think I'm at about 70 hours or so. Then again, I work 4 days a week and ya know, get out of the house once in a while. I still feel like I play a lot though. Maybe these people have more than one person using the same account?

Comment

Originally posted by jonnysanchez
            make what click?

i got this info from examining a few things on www.bf2s.com

firstly, no one with less than 1w, 3d, 10h has got these ribbons which means you need at least this much game time to get the Time in Service criteria. secondly, some players have got the mid east ribbon and not the far east ribbon, and when i look at their stats they have over 100 wins for mec, but less than 100 for china.

example: http://bf2s.com/player/43505395/

Time: 1w 3d 12h 37m 33s

MEC wins: 131
            China wins: 77

and he only has mid east ribbon (mec ribbon). if you check other people who have over 100 china wins (as well as 250 hours), they will have far east ribbon

But this guy has them both and he's not fitting in the picture is he?

My guess is that the rule is 250 h total + time spent on a specific theatern (more likely 85 hours in Chinese maps and 150 hours in MEC maps) or something like that.

Comment

Working...
            X