Battlerecorder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlerecorder

Hey! is there anyway to rewind in battlerecorder? Thanks!

Also completly offtopic but... where did the gameplay section of the forum go? As that is where this topic actually belongs.

Nope, no rewind in battlerecorder which totally sucks. This actually angers me because at some point the goons at EA/DICE must have thought "a rewind feature would be good" but just didnt bother to put it in. If this game was actually tested like we were told this should have been picked up and sorted as it is one of the biggest drawbacks to the battlerecorder (crap camera angles being the other biggie).

Comment

Actually i find the camera to be just fine..... You can use the scroll wheel to zoom in and out when you are watching someone.

Comment

another question: tried using fraps to record ingame movies but it won't work..nothing happens when I press F9 (default button for frap's recorder)...are there other recording programs that work with bf2 ?

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin
          Nope, no rewind in battlerecorder which totally sucks.
          there is a reason to why there is no rewind function, it would most likely require way too much memory to "rewind" a game -- at least that's what the devs said at one point.

I believe other battle recorder systems on other games don't have a rewind feature either..

Comment

Working...
          X