Updating...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updating...

When do the stats get updated? I just got the Ground Defense Ribbon and... it isn't in 'Awards' or as you can see in my sig. I meen I got it literally like 130 seconds ago. :cry:

i got a badge today, and a purple hear ...but it didnt update like usual, i never wait for it to update, i think its the server that wasnt configured right

Comment

PLEASE STOP MAKING POSTS LIKE THIS!!! WE KNOW ABOUT THE SLOW SERVERS, WE DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOUR MISERY!!! :wall:

Comment

Ri-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-ight :hmm:

i got a badge today, and a purple hear ...but it didnt update like usual, i never wait for it to update, i think its the server that wasnt configured right
        Yeah... but yours has registered and they are both on your sig.

Comment

Actually, EA's BF2 stats are updated by clones of Milton from Office Space

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mavrik347
              You've never seen Office Space?? It's F***ing hallarious, man

Comment

They always update, guys. Stats very, very rarely get "lost", they just take some time to update some times.

Comment

Originally posted by tripleplay369
                  They always update, guys. Stats very, very rarely get "lost", they just take some time to update some times.
                  Except for the time i earned basic assault 5 times, basic chopper twice, and basic aviator 3 times (which I still dont have credit for 6 days later) all on diff servers in a 3 day span, including offcial EA and gamespy ones. So i wouldnt say rarely when i lost half of the things i earned 1st few days of owning the game.

Comment

Originally posted by [LG]Cataclysm
                    You've never seen Office Space?? It's F***ing hallarious, man
                    lol, no I'll keep my eye out,

And I think I would be very annoyed if my awards didn't come up after 3 days

Comment

Working...
                    X