$10,000 BF2 Tournaments Start Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $10,000 BF2 Tournaments Start Today

Registration is now available for Firescore.com's summer BF2 and CSS tournaments featuring over $10,000 in Cash and Prizes awarded to 250 winners.

We were pretty late in promoting this tourney so as of now you have about a 50% chance of winning a prize just for entering!...of course, these odds will decrease as the tourney picks up but we promise there will be plenty of room for all to play.

Sponsors include ATI, Logitech and Lovesac.com

FireScore's unique scoring system gives any player of any skill level a chance to win. Check out how our first tournament is scored.

Our first tournament runs Sunday to Sunday with the Top 40 Finishers getting CASH prizes!

For more information, please visit the Tournament Page.

is this for BF2?

do I have to be in a clan?

Comment

stop spamming your goddamn tournament. if people will like it theyll join.

Comment

Originally posted by Fall0ut
        is this for BF2?

do I have to be in a clan?
        I think the important question is "Can I read?"

It's for BF2 and no clan.\

But you do have to pay a monthly subscription.. HAH right!
        The abundance of girls on the site ain't going to make me subscribe.. I'm not that brainwashed.

Comment

The tournaments are open to all players of all skill levels for BF2. We will be starting a CSS tourney next week.

There is a $9.95 monthly subscription to play in the tournaments and enjoy FireScore Club premium services.

For the first tournament (and possibly future tournaments) the clan with the most membership registrations will win a 32 player BF2 server hosted on Internap for 6 months.

Why a subscription fee? Our model is setup to offer the services normally associated with clan membership to all players whether they are a member of a clan or not. By having members only servers, we can ensure a premium gaming environment for all who wish to participate. We understand that there will be skeptics of this model but the bottom line will come down to the satisfaction of those who choose to participate. If anyone has any questions regarding our tournaments, prizes or other services, please respond and i'll quickly reply...thanks

Comment

bahhhhh....and if u lose, then u dont get jack.....

Comment

The tourney starts today,45 minutes ago, yet I see absolutely no people in any of the 4 servers. You guys should sign up, you'll win something for sure. :yay:

Comment

He's not kidding! We've got plenty of prizes and we gotta give'em out so get in and win!...at this rate, we may have to double up prizes for participants....we know it's gonna be a while before everybody buys in to our system, but always having a place to play on premium servers with great competition and prizes will catch on....we hope!

Comment

i used to have 10 bucks a month but i dont have a job ne more..but i am workin on it

Comment

Originally posted by firedoogs
                    He's not kidding! We've got plenty of prizes and we gotta give'em out so get in and win!...at this rate, we may have to double up prizes for participants....we know it's gonna be a while before everybody buys in to our system, but always having a place to play on premium servers with great competition and prizes will catch on....we hope!
                    Meh.. I don't have time for video game tournaments. I also don't want to be stressed out.

Comment

them birds are damn ugly.... and pay to play aint my style. Ill stick to ED, clanbase and twl

Comment

Originally posted by firedoogs
                        we know it's gonna be a while before everybody buys in to our system
                        Maybe it'd help if you cut the BS - in this thread it's stated this tournament is free. http://forums.totalbf2.com/showthread.php?t=18215

Cute.

Comment

Originally posted by xscenekidx
                          stop spamming your goddamn tournament. if people will like it theyll join.
                          PWNED!

Comment

Working...
                          X