People are actually logging in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People are actually logging in?

are you guys actually able to log into the account server? I haven't been able to get in for a week and noticed a while back people were having this same problem. is there somethin you guys did to fix it or what because it seems like it's not a problem for anybody else anymore

i never really had that problem

Comment

The patch actually speeded up how fast I login to the account system.

Comment

yeah it didn't do jack for me...i've left it overnight last night and the night before that...ideas? i've been bored as hell here

Comment

i see yes i do log in a little faster now that u mention it....i usually get a glass of water while i log in anyways so it doesnt really matter

Comment

Originally posted by [SIC]Squirrel.Lt.Col.
            i see yes i do log in a little faster now that u mention it....i usually get a glass of water while i log in anyways so it doesnt really matter

lol same here...

Comment

I've never had a problem logging in.

Comment

so no solutions?

Comment

sry mug but i cant think of wat the problem could b

Comment

router config maybe? i never opened any ports for it before but ya never know...what ports do you open?

Comment

ok i reinstalled it out of desperation...now i can't retrieve my account- it says connection refused....WTF

Comment

awe i had that happen once where it refuse connection.i tried again right after and it let me in.....u can retrieve ur account

Comment

Originally posted by mugification
                          router config maybe? i never opened any ports for it before but ya never know...what ports do you open?
                          yea make sure your nets working fine

Comment

yeah ever since patch 1.02 ive logged in alot faster, but ive never had problems logging in except that one time with the DDOS.

Comment

I recommend deleteing your login information and then reentering it.

Comment

Working...
                              X