Nade SPAMMING!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nade SPAMMING!!!

This dosent seem to be that big of a problem but i could see how it would be, i was playing on karkland and the mec only had one base. Well there was a supply crate and one guy started throwing nades at the spawn point...then another guy joined in. Pretty soon the whole bas was blowin up like never ending artillery. In about 2 minutes all the mec were gone. Then the server started evening out the teams. After a while there were only 4 of us left.

-this is proof that nade spammin klls a server

uhhh I nade spam without the help of any supply crates. Pffff supply crates... I am a supply crate... a walking supply crate that is :|:

Comment

That sounds fun!!!!! I wish i was there! lol

Comment

lol...... wow but think about it how often does that really happen

Comment

Sounds like a good show. The team came together in a way...haha..

Comment

Ive done it before, but never seem to get many kills and I usually get killed pretty quick because they usually don't like my mini-arty strikes.

Comment

ohh it is fun, when i play USMC on karkand i always nade spam for like the first 5 min, gets me like 20+ kills easy, i have a spot i can throw them from perfectly. ^_^ and being support only makes this easier.

Comment

I actually don't mind lame nade spamming anymore. As a support user, you can do nothing and make tons of (legit) points.

Comment

Me likey the grenades just check out my stats...

http://bf2s.com/player/42104216/

Comment

nades are good fun. except when a wonderful team mate decides to run in guns blazing to the 5 enemies you just through a nade at. of course its your fault he died and he justly punishes you.

Comment

If you think peoples' ability to spam 'nades is bad here, you would have hated a couple of the '42 maps... you could sit by the (unlimited) supply crates at one flag and pretty much shut down the next flag over.

Comment

lol, i think i need to become a nade whore

Comment

Just be glad that the nades don't make the game lag like hell. Like it does on Socom2.

Comment

Re: Nade SPAMMING!!!

Originally posted by penguino
                            This dosent seem to be that big of a problem but i could see how it would be, i was playing on karkland and the mec only had one base. Well there was a supply crate and one guy started throwing nades at the spawn point...then another guy joined in. Pretty soon the whole bas was blowin up like never ending artillery. In about 2 minutes all the mec were gone. Then the server started evening out the teams. After a while there were only 4 of us left.

-this is proof that nade spammin klls a server
                            hmmm.. i thought this was the tips and tricks thread not the **** and moan thread.. i learn something new about this game every dam day

Comment

Re: Nade SPAMMING!!!

wow did u just bump a 2 month old thread???? thats awesome!

Comment

Working...
                              X