No announcement yet.

Help! I can't play on ranked servers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! I can't play on ranked servers...

Hey guys, up until today, I could play on ranked servers no problem. I go to my friends house for a LAN party and then we all get this message...Can anyone help me with this?

We haven't done any sort of modifying to our BF2 files...I bought it from Circuit City legally and used a real key. What is the problem?

Comment

are you using the no cd patch? also uninstall any hacks you have ^_^

Comment

I occasionally get the same message. But I assure you I have modified nothing. No hacks, no tweaks, just a standard install frm a retail bought game I paid cash for.

Exaplin that?

Comment

Originally posted by Split_Lip
          I occasionally get the same message. But I assure you I have modified nothing. No hacks, no tweaks, just a standard install frm a retail bought game I paid cash for.

Exaplin that?

I am exactly the same situation...Besides, I wouldn't know how to install any hacks if I could. Anyway, the messages went away and I can now play again. Thanks guys.

Comment

Have you tried to install the latest patch? One problem I had with the newest patch is it acted like it installed but didn't. Check your version # in the upper right hand corner of main window. Should read version 1.1.2484 If not saying that then the patch didn't take. I tried installing the new patch on the retail version three times, finally had to unstall and reinstall the game and the patch took. Hope this helps.

Comment

I have never even tried messing with the patches....My game is "stock". I have heard that the patches will mess up the game. Any suggestions?

Comment

Downloaded the patch...I can now play on all ranked servers. Thanks alot...Also, I had no problems whatsoever on the download and patching. It just took a few minutes.

Comment

Working...
                X