Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Engineer, how to fix chopper while flying?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Engineer, how to fix chopper while flying?

Hi,

last night i sat as passenger in an BH as engineer and tried to repair it. I took out the wrench and started fixing. But i could do it only like 2 secondes while the healthbar of the chopper was really low. Then after 2 seconds i could repair again for 2 seconds.
    Is this normal or did i do something wrong?

Greeting Gehirstav

I've had the same thing happen to me. As far as I can figure it, this might be the product of multiple engineers repairing (i.e. there might be some hidden limit on how many engineers can repair at one time), or it's a bug.

If it's neither of those, then I don't really know.

Comment

Originally posted by Stalingraduate
      As far as I can figure it, this might be the product of multiple engineers repairing (i.e. there might be some hidden limit on how many engineers can repair at one time)
      Hm, that seems to be possible. There were one or two more engineers repairing when it happend.

Comment

You can repair it like normal, but you have to have the reticle on part of the blackhawk.

Comment

Here's how.

1.Grab your wrench from your garage.

2.Raise it above you and bash your head in until you become bloody and unconsious because you're using a LAME cheap-ass tactic.

3.Get some real skill

Comment

Originally posted by I Kill Stat Whores
            but you have to have the reticle on part of the blackhawk.
            I am no native engish speaker. Can you explain me the above part of your sentence?

Comment

Originally posted by gehirnstav
              I am no native engish speaker. Can you explain me the above part of your sentence?
              The yellow circles have to be on a part the blackhawk, not the blue sky.

Comment

He means the crosshair in the centre has to be over the blackhawk itself.

Comment

Originally posted by pillbill
                  Here's how.

2.Raise it above you and bash your head in until you become bloody and unconsious because you're using a LAME cheap-ass tactic.

3.Get some real skill
                  Calm down. I consider me a a good and willing teamplayer and sometimes i am passenger in a vehicle. My stats are not based on any kind of whoring but on hard teamwork at the frontline.

Greetings Gehirnstav

Comment

If you're pilot is an engineer, fixing the chopper in the #4,5,6 seat can be buggy at times. You sometimes have to change wrench positions (like aim for the bottom or aim for the top of the chopper). Often the wrench animation stops but if you hold the left mouse button, you'll see the health bar for the chopper being repaired.

Comment

Originally posted by Komp
                      He means the crosshair in the centre has to be over the blackhawk itself.
                      Ok thanks, i got it now. But i did focus parts of the chopper while it happend.

Comment

Originally posted by pillbill
                        Here's how.

3.Get some real skill
                        Somebody hasn't discovered mobile AA, stinger sites, or the Eryx.

Here's what happens:

Comment

Originally posted by hollowpoint367
                          Somebody hasn't discovered mobile AA, stinger sites, or the Eryx.

Here's what happens:
                          Cause there is alot of those on Masshutur city (Whatever it's called). Try killing a blackhawk with 2 engineers in the back by yourself with the Eryx, the Blackhawk is ****ing bs and needs to be fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by PteConlon
                            Cause there is alot of those on Masshutur city (Whatever it's called). Try killing a blackhawk with 2 engineers in the back by yourself with the Eryx, the Blackhawk is ****ing bs and needs to be fixed.
                            Yeah, I do have to agree with you on Mashtuur City. I refuse to play that map when it's not the 16-player version if I'm MEC, because it's just a slaughterhouse.

Comment

i beleive not being able to fix the chopper is a bug. it only looks like you arent reapiring but you are. i know it had happened to me. usually you get a 2 circles and you know you are repairing the bug you only get one circle but i believe you still repair.

Comment

Working...
                              X