Plane Stunts Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plane Stunts Video

Heres a little video I made using Battlefield Recorder. Its about 50mb and requires the DivX codec to play.

Plane Stunts Video

nice job

Comment

Thanks. Do you think it was good for a first attempt and using Battlefield Recorder and editing it?

Comment

I still don't get how the hell DICE managed to forget to include the ABILITY TO REVERSE THE "TAPE". I mean, it's their own game right? That is the one thing that makes me not do more movies, that I have to get fraps and record in-game, or have to constantly restart and do everything multiple times, not being able to get anything the same. Stuipd DICE.

Comment

Originally posted by MackTheKnifeAU
          I still don't get how the hell DICE managed to forget to include the ABILITY TO REVERSE THE "TAPE". I mean, it's their own game right? That is the one thing that makes me not do more movies, that I have to get fraps and record in-game, or have to constantly restart and do everything multiple times, not being able to get anything the same. Stuipd DICE.
          I used the console command to stop and start battlefield recorder between each attempt. It makes it a lot easier when recording with fraps.

First login to by typing rcon login password in the console

To start type exec demo.recorddemo name
          and to stop type exec demo.stoprecording

So you don't have to keep typing it just press the up arrow in the console to bring back things you have typed before.

Comment

Watched the vid, some nice moves there.

Although I did 'know' that you screwed the plane eject, re-enter up from the moment you started it. Although the falling was funny.

YOu need to be going straight up, and holding the "S" button, and end up point right up and at about 300mph, and then jump. You can get some pretty long exits and entries with that.

Good job.

Comment

After making my fist video, I also noticed the lack of a rewind function. But I bet it's technically hard to implement. The next time I will record multiple small demos instead of one big demo, it's a lot easier to work then IMHO.

P.S.: Great stunts, you're a pretty good pilot

Comment

Originally posted by MrBrown
                After making my fist video, I also noticed the lack of a rewind function. But I bet it's technically hard to implement. The next time I will record multiple small demos instead of one big demo, it's a lot easier to work then IMHO.

P.S.: Great stunts, you're a pretty good pilot
                Thanks

Comment

Just watched it. Exactly how many outtakes were there?

Only things to improve: I got bored of seeing the first tunnel stunt because you did it too many times. I would also have liked to see the pilot get back into the plane after ejection (if thats possible).

For your next stunt video you should try to involve multiple planes in the stunts that would be awesome! Well done!

I give your film: 8.5/10

Comment

That was awsome! How'd you do it?

Comment

I used Battlefield recorder to record the game data, then used Fraps to make them into .avi's. Then I used Adobe Premiere to edit it and add the music.

Glad you all liked it

Comment

Working...
                      X