Need Help choosing....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help choosing....

there are probably tons of threads about this and ive looked at nearly all of them but cant get the info i want. Which weapon should i unlock either the medic or sniper (not sure what they are called ) im just as good with both kits but not sure which one to unlock. my first unlock was the spec ops that gun rules everything.

Id go for the Medic's L85A1, as it comes in handy. Infact I have won numerous battles with snipers with that gun. Switch to semi auto zoom in through the scope and I find it WAY easier to kill people with rather than a sniper rifle, AND it doesnt have short clips like sniper rifles it doesnt zoom in very far but if its on semi you should be able to hit anyone quite a fair distance away if you cant then the sniper or whoever it is you are shooting at wouldnt even be able to see you anyway.

So you basically win both ways. The M95 is pretty cack from my brief time using it, it does armor peirce ( i think ) but the medic unlock much more usefull.

Comment

medic gun is super, go or the medic one, I have the sniper and the medic, sniper is good but not that that good, medic gun is that good but you have to use it in single shot

Comment

damn..there are so many useless threads like this that have been posted before..

Comment

Originally posted by -=B.A.=-nmbr1sniper
          damn..there are so many useless threads like this that have been posted before..
          And he apologized ahead of time because he couldn't find the information he was looking for in the other threads. Don't be a troll, dude.

I've used both the M95 and L85 and I hated the M95 something fierce. Had to create a new account because I unlocked it. It's alot less accurate than the stock rifles and for a .50 cal round you'd think the giant gaping hole it puts in people's chests would kill them in a single shot but apparently not.
          The L85 is my baby now. It's accurate and just as powerful as an M16 (I think it's a tiny bit more powerful). It's great for the way I play. I only run into close quarters when I'm healing and then I get out of there.

Comment

hey now that we are on the subject... which would someone suggest.. the medic or spec ops unlock. still having trouble deciding.

Comment

Spec ops. I love that unlocked gun.

Comment

Medic gun is the best. Close quarters it pwns and it is better than most snipers. As a matter of fact i think its the best all role gun in the game!

Comment

So if I would go with medic weapon? But isn't sniper one of those weapons that could pierce through body armor? Plus the M3 weapon is really accurate enough.

Comment

i'd put the spec-ops gun above the medic gun in every field except scope... but between the sniper and medic, i'd rank it depending on your playstyle... if you like to snipe, then by all means get the M95, but if you like to run into the stuff too, the L85A1 would be a better choice... the M95 is basically the M24 (little bit less inccurate from my knowledge) but its available to every side, so that appeals to people who hate the semi-autos

Comment

Thanks for the input im probably going to unlock the L85A1 as it seems the best weapon to unlock. See you on the field.

Comment

Originally posted by Monkai
                        So if I would go with medic weapon? But isn't sniper one of those weapons that could pierce through body armor? Plus the M3 weapon is really accurate enough.
                        The M95 is only "armour-piercing" in the sense that it can shoot through the bulletproof glass on the helicopters and airplanes.
                        Shooting an infantry soldier (even one without armour) will leave them with 2 or 3 bars of health. The only thing the M95 is good for is jacking some M16 sniper's kill.

Comment

BF2 is not the predecessor to COD4, as COD 4 is a step backwards from BF2.

Comment

What ever, I think that both games have thier good points and bad points. You know that all games do. Im mainly looking at COD4, and will probably get it, just for the grafix. I believe that both games will go good together and help me make it untill BF3 (if it happens). Some of my posts are very long but I managed to keep this one short and say all I wanted to say, Nice. . . . . . . . . . . .Red

Comment

You forgot option 4: uninstall bf2 and don't even bother installing COD4 whatever that thing may be lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X