The last word on Blackhawks POLL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The last word on Blackhawks POLL

Pick your preferred option. Don't be posting anything else already covered in other threads. This thread is intended as a poll only.

needs more options.

Comment

Mini guns are overpowered. Nerf 'em or give the Blackhawk two SAWs.

Comment

needs more options.
        No it doesn't. You can fit pretty well any answer into those four.

Any more and this thread becomes yet another clone of so many others.

If you think for example the MEC transports need beefing up to BH levels, then you''d say the BH is overpowered, relatively. Comprende?

Simple, no?

Comment

what makes it overpowered though.
          are the guns are too stong, does it carries too many, is the armour too thick, should it be able to be repaired in flight?

comprende?

Comment

what makes it overpowered though.
            are the guns are too stong, does it carries too many, is the armour too thick, should it be able to be repaired in flight?
            Who GIVES a ****? That isn't what the poll is about. It's not about WHAT, but about IS IT?

comprende?

Your complaint is is as pertinent to the poll you hate toyotas because the chocolate cake tastes of fish

Comment

no. saying its overpowered w/out saying why is useless and you know it.
              you're just upset you messed up. the thing is you could have just changed it but instead you decide to throw a tantrum.

Comment

Negative. I don't give a rat's why it might be overpowered. That might be for a later poll or the 10000 other threads to glean. I just wanted a rough breakdown of numbers I'm getting above.

Now go play in the traffic.

Comment

aww there there. why are you so abusive? dry those crying eyes, princess.

Comment

This was intended to be a simple poll judging by its 3 basic answers, and its "far-out" answer...

Comment

the BlackHawk is fine. With a few people working together, you can easily take it out.

Comment

Who the hell voted for underpowered....lol

-------

I think that it is possible to take it down.

The issue is you don't really know where it is gonna fly, and if you DO take it down like everything else it just re-spawns in 20 secs and will go to a different flag, loaded up again.

It is just to easy for the transport choppers to fly from flag to flag and cap them before anyone has a chance to get into the area and set up a defense. I mean you can't set up a 3 man AT defense at each flag.

I don't really like any of the transport choppers. Expecially with the ability to turn them into mobile spawn points. Almost every map has them, just makes the game less tactical IMO.

They made all of these amazing maps with bridges, hills, choke points and then allow choppers to just fly over everything and drop troops off on nearly a constant basis.

There is a reason why everyone likes Karkand the best, no transport choppers.

They have to do something about all of the transport choppers, to make the game more fun. I think the best thing to do is make them more fragile. They should be scared to get close to the ground and not feel invincible.

Again, I am not saying you can't stop them, I just think the game would be more fun if they were nerfed.

Comment

Originally posted by =HPSF=Doctor Doom
                          Who the hell voted for underpowered....lol
                          Lol, who the hell eats their crayons....

I say it`s fine the way it is...

Comment

This poll sucks, I can say it is overpowered because it is too good, or it is overpowered because the other transport helos are underpowered. I could also say it is about right, but the other transport helos need to be improved. So this way, two of the options have the same meaning.

Comment

I agree with BigBadBob, it's really not that hard to take down a blackhawk. This same poll can be used for the MEC attack chopper and PLA's J-10. Each side has its strength. Ever notice that the tanks are also like this? And the APCs? It all balances out.

Comment

Working...
                              X