Autobalance: Poor Commander

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autobalance: Poor Commander

Ever see one side's commander get switched to the other team because he died while the teams were unbalanced? Funny stuff.

It's happened to me twice. Guess it's funny if it's not you. Maybe they'll fix it in the next patch so the commander is exempt from being used to autobalance...

Comment

Squad Leaders and Commanders getting autoteamed is pretty annoying and stupid. When I'm a Squad leader, and I die, I don't want to see "YOU HAVE BEEN MOVED TO THE OTHER TEAM" across my screen. Lone Wolf's should be the first to be auto teamed, and then it should be decided by how long you have been in the server.

Comment

I think squads shouldnt be broken up, its bloody annoying... move the whole squad if you have too not just 2 members or something. You can only autobalance so far... there is nothing more annoying than playing with mates in a squad then one of you gets shipped off to the other side.

Comment

yeah ive had this happen to me right as the opposing team had like 10 tickets left it switched me to that team ... very annoying :/

Comment

Working...
          X