Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spawn Deaths

Hello people

Ive been wondering if you've fallin victim to spawning then instantly being shot artyed or anything else me just happly playin along gets killed then revives 15sec later and is instantly wasted again i know ive said this before in game and ppl have said "It's War Get Used To It" but really arent u supposed to have a chance when you spawn enemys have a chance to cap you before you even find out where they are shooting from.

So i dont think a 3 sec invunrability would help people would somehow exploit that but really im sick of getting a death i had no chance at all to prevent.

Meh doesn't really bother me at all, just spawn somewhere else, I just hate when you have no Flags left and they camp the base.

Comment

i dont mind too much at all, its just part of the game...my favorite is getting a nade launcher to the face the second i appear

Comment

I don't get about it at all.

Comment

Yeah, I got killed like ten times in a row like that. There were no flags left so I was spawning on my squad leader, but the squad was pinned down by tank and 50 cal rounds off a hummer. Everyone was ducked down behind a wall on strike at karkand map. Every time I spawned right in the line of fire and got wasted. I wasn't going to quit spawning tho because I wanted to help our team get a flag so everyone could get back in the fight.

Comment

Working...
          X