Tickets in BF2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tickets in BF2

Can someone please explain them to me? I don't understand how all of this works.

each team starts with a set amount of points.. or tickets.. depending on the map (the situation that each side is in).. one team's tickets will slowly but surely decrease.. as the match continues.. the team that controls the majority of the CP's will cause the other team to lose tickets..

also each team loses one ticket for each team death.. regular kills and TK's count for this.. whoever runs out of tickets first is the loser..

Comment

Originally posted by coolhand187
      each team starts with a set amount of points.. or tickets.. depending on the map (the situation that each side is in).. one team's tickets will slowly but surely decrease.. as the match continues.. the team that controls the majority of the CP's will cause the other team to lose tickets..

also each team loses one ticket for each team death.. regular kills and TK's count for this.. whoever runs out of tickets first is the loser..
      thanks

Comment

On some maps actaully even if 1 side has 1 flag left, their tickets still won't bleed which is dumb in my opinion, because if though they have one flag they can still win by killing everyone. I had this happen to me, when my team had 1 flag left and we won, this happened for 2 rounds. And I've been in situation the other way.

Comment

Originally posted by Soda
          On some maps actaully even if 1 side has 1 flag left, their tickets still won't bleed which is dumb in my opinion, because if though they have one flag they can still win by killing everyone. I had this happen to me, when my team had 1 flag left and we won, this happened for 2 rounds. And I've been in situation the other way.
          It also works the other way. You know that to make them bleed, you need that flag. Sure the others are a bonus, but if it's that flag that will cause the bleed, that's where you attack.

Comment

Working...
          X