Bombing tutorial?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bombing tutorial?

Whats the trick to getting accurate bomb drops from the planes? i can very rarely get it to hit where i want it to.

1 word : dive-bomb! the highest angle you attack form the close the bombs will be together. also, kepp flying in the same direction during the bombing, you dont want one bomb to land on target and the other to go way out there.

Comment

This is hoow I bomb. ( 2 bomb planes)

SPEED= 900 - 1,200

Alt= 50 - 90

Once the bottem of the Curve hits where you want, let them drop!

It doesnt always kill the tank's and apc's but should get the assit points after. As for foot soldiers I almost always get them if in a 32 or 64 player server.

IMO the best map for 2 bomb planes is Dilian Plant.

Comment

IMO, dont go carpet bombing with the fighters, since 1 m=bomb might go on target, but the other will be 2 km from it. however, you are strongly advised to do it with the bombers, since thats what they are designed for: area suppresion.

Comment

Originally posted by 1Sgt.Kenny-R2K
          This is hoow I bomb. ( 2 bomb planes)

SPEED= 900 - 1,200

Alt= 50 - 90

Once the bottem of the Curve hits where you want, let them drop!

It doesnt always kill the tank's and apc's but should get the assit points after. As for foot soldiers I almost always get them if in a 32 or 64 player server.

IMO the best map for 2 bomb planes is Dilian Plant.

wat he said

Comment

I'm no pilot, but from my observations the dive bomd method seems to work best. I've seen it from far away several times and it's very effective.

Comment

I tend to not do the dive bomb method but just fly straight on at a constant altitude towards an ememy.

The trick here its to time your bombs with your speed. If you lower your speed to round 600 then drop slightly before you fly over the targets, going faster needs more time before the target to drop the bombs for a hit.

Remember when you drop your bombs at some speed, the bombs are moving forward at that same speed so timing is everything.

PS the lower you are the less time too you have to take into account when droping the bombs. Alt of 40 or so makes it much easier to hit your desired targets, just watch out for the trees!

Comment

all u have to do is fly so your level and drop a bit before at an atitude between 50-150

Comment

Working...
                X