• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP!! Lose network connection every time I play

LOL OWNED

Come on!! someone, anyone????

Comment

Are you running behind a router or a firewall?

Comment

Update your NIC drivers. Also if you're running a router update to the latest firmware, and make sure that you have your firewall allowing BF2, and the router as well (most routers have a "gaming mode" which allows heavy packet flow).

Also, if you have a 3rd party firewall such as Norton, McAfee, or ZoneAlarm, make sure Windows Firewall is turned off as well, because it can cause conflicts.

Comment

hi, I had the same problem. After about 30 mins of play, I lose the connection too.I had a LINKYS wireless router.Most older non updated firmware Linkys router have this problem in Some games. I went to website and downloaded the new firmware and No more problems.Some othere brands might do this too.So try get new frimware if you using any kinda network hardware.

Comment

Originally posted by dwuf76
            Im running a Dell
            (Derrick)
            wht is the number? 8400? tht has problems wit bf2. look here. There is an issue, that occurs on DELL
            8400 Systems; when the onboard SoundMAX audio is enabled and there is
            a Sound Blaster Live 24-bit sound card (Model 0401) installed.
            A work-around for this issue is to disable the SoundMAX audio in your
            computers BIOS.
            adding to my need help... look here thread.

Comment

Working...
            X