Comment

LOL OWNED

Comment

LOL OWNED

Comment

LOL OWNED

Comment

Originally posted by jkerrigan
                  Dont give me that crap,it said vacation moron.ATTENTION TO DETAIL!
                  Thanks for your e-mail. Our office is closed for vacation. Please contact us again after the 1st of August 2005. For urgent matters please call the switchboard at +46 8 658 78 00.

Kind regards,
                  Digital Illusions

Last time I checked when a company gives a reason for not being available they say what they mean not mean what they say.
                  And last time I checked when I say vacation,I mean I just worked all freaking year,im gonna take a week off anf go to bermuda,not i just worked all year,its now a holiday and im gonna take a week off in some swedish something or other.Believe it or not,HOLIDAY and Vacaction have 2 different meanings.
                  In Europe we generally don't use the word vacation. Even a 1 day break is called a holiday here i.e. bank holiday.

Comment

Originally posted by Eclipse
                    In Europe we generally don't use the word vacation. Even a 1 day break is called a holiday here i.e. bank holiday.
                    I cannot affirm that. Here in Germany we have words for vacation (Urlaub) and holidays (Ferien) and both are used synonymous.

Comment

Yarin, accept what you have been told as the truth, as your not going to get a much greater knowladge, if you have issues try asking on here, and if your that deperate, email EA and they will pass it on to the relvenat people

Comment

The reason I know what I said was that when I went to EARS they explained that DICE Canada was creating the mod tools. EA Redwood City was doing testing on it. One reason for the delay on it was they had to wait for a final build to get going on it hard core... ie. tracking down bugs and fixing it.

Edit: The version I used was buggy... I'd rather have bug free... I used ed42 rather then BC because of all the bugs in BC.

Comment

Working...
                        X