LOL OWNED

Comment

LOL OWNED

Comment

LOL OWNED

Comment

Very interesting.

Comment

It actually reminds me of this Sergeant I met back in 1992 when I was a young Lance Corporal, his name was Major. He was Sergeant Major. It would be funny if he was still in and picked up Sergeant Major by now. Sergeant Major Major

Comment

yeah it's good when people die with unlocked guns so that you can use them

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie
                  lol, m8 ur referring to the L85A1 (pffft, doesn't even work, need the A2), its the standard British infantry rifle, and a beasty one at that! I collected that gun quite a few times, only 100 more points and its mine!
                  The standard British infantry rifle is the SA80. Nice to meet ya though

Comment

Originally posted by Crispy
                    The standard British infantry rifle is the SA80. Nice to meet ya though
                    The L85 (infantry rifle) and L86 (LMG / automatic rifle) are both part of the SA80 family. Technically the gun in BF2 isnt an SA80 per se. Although I agree with Eddie they should have put the L85A2 into the game because that's the first version that works properly.

Comment

Originally posted by Praetorian145
                      The L85 (infantry rifle) and L86 (LMG / automatic rifle) are both part of the SA80 family. Technically the gun in BF2 isnt an SA80 per se. Although I agree with Eddie they should have put the L85A2 into the game because that's the first version that works properly.
                      yeah! exactley what i whas thinking, and stuff!

Comment

Re: A Corporal named Lance...

Lol, ok agreed... :laugh: I use the SA80 and while i was in the ATC i used the smaller L98A1. I didnt know they were all form the same family. Anyway compared to other infantry weapons, i would prefer an armalite M16, at least it wont jam every ten minutes.

Comment

Working...
                        X