• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inverted Mouse problem

LOL OWNED

Re: Inverted Mouse problem

Hey, I struggled with this too!

Basically, I use the inverted-mouse selection for all my control-settings, usually w/o probs. Yet, recently, this issue caused probs in my menu selection (radio commands, or the spawn screen) where the Y-axis was inverted.... weird!! But all other game-play was fine. And changing my game-play to non-inverted did NOT fix this problem. After much heartache, I stumbled on the solution.

So do this (worked for me, but not sure if the "connect to game" step is really needed):
    1) Connect to game
    2) Notice the problem still exists (radio & spawn-menus have their y-axis inverted/reversed)
    3) Press ESC back to the menu and goto "Controls" and into the "Common Controls" area.
    4) Press "Reset to Default" at the bottom-left and then Apply.
    5) Press ESC back to the game and see if the menu-inverted-prob is fixed.
    6) If so, press ESC and go re-set all of the Common Controls to what you enjoy.

Worked for me after much fruitless digging-around. Hope it helps you as well!

Comment

Re: Inverted Mouse problem

resetting to default will fix it, however after having this problem myself a few times, I found the cause (or one of them) to be this:

if you are in the common controls menu and tick "invert mouse" and don't apply it before going into another menu (land/air), then return to the common controls menu and "apply it", your radio/spawn menu will be inverted.

Comment

Working...
      X