Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issues

LOL OWNED

everyone indiscriminately? Never heard of that one before...

Comment

there is less than 100 servers in the US atm.....something isnt right....pranksters i think!!!

Comment

After reading the PB praise thread yeasterday, the guys at evenbalance tightened the screw just a tad too much more...

Comment

LOL Servers kept running though. Everyone rejoined and had the same scores. Happened twice in a row with a minute or so in between. Then it was all over.

I wonder if it was a Gamespy failure again.

Comment

It seems that Timeless NS doesn't like me at all for some reason...

First i tried to join, map loaded, clicked the join button and my whole game freezes.

After re-booting my pc, i tried to join again. I get into the game. There is Liberation of Lip. map rollin, i spawn and some friendly sniper tries to knife me and shoot me. I tought myself "he must be really n00b with this game". Then he starts to spot me and i hear "enemy sniper spotted", i asked u stupid or wtf you are doing. The round ends before he has time to answer.

Next round he wispers me(i quote) "for me you were red and an enemy sniper the game must have hacked that happened one time before for me". I don't know how the h3ll he saw me as an enemy sniper, and how could he spot me as an enemy.

After while playing as medic(?!!?) i was no.1 in our team, and i get "there is problem with your connection" and i got kicked.

So there is something definetly wrong Timeless servers...

Comment

yea yesterday i joined a random server wich i did got kicked from after 2 minutes then joined 5 others to test if it wasnt my internet but after number5 i lost connection to the master server so wth?

Comment

Every now and then one of the EA Master servers - the login servers - becomes incapacitated (it's taking a dump, changing its tampon, etc, etc). All the players connected through that particular server get bumped to their login menu, and sometimes crash (or even lock their systems). It's particularly noticeable when half the players on a server suddenly disappear.

Comment

Lately i have been getting those freezes too much. And i know it's not because of my pc...

Comment

yeah i got the lost your connection thing too, i rejoined then got booted for a name violation?

Comment

yup it's been connection problem in-game galore these days..whats going on?

Comment

Server provider says its because the UK switched over to Winter time but the USA has not yet.

Apparently the servers need to be in synch for authorisation or something so every so often they hiccup. Sounds fanciful to me but apparently its being sorted.

Comment

Thousands of hard-boiled soldiers fighting for their lives in unmentionable conditions on the freezing globe...

"OK men. We have survived walkers, APCs, tanks and even a bombardment from the enemy titan, but next we will have to survive a new threat... the dreadful DST...i can't give you much hope. None of us will survive..."

and then DST

Comment

Originally posted by NoseKi||s
                            Thousands of hard-boiled soldiers fighting for their lives in unmentionable conditions on the freezing globe...

"OK men. We have survived walkers, APCs, tanks and even a bombardment from the enemy titan, but next we will have to survive a new threat... the dreadful DST...i can't give you much hope. None of us will survive..."

and then DST
                            Maybe EA will create patch for the DST too... In otherhand, maybe they shouldn't. They would prolly just f*ck that up too...

Comment

They should consider to putting it in the game as a commander unlock.

Comment

Working...
                              X