X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone else seen this

playing camp gib last night .
    kept seeing tanks and transport ships on the mini map weird

Eh? That's wierd. Saying that though I have seen 2 Titans for each side.

Comment

Were they red? Possible a teammate was spotting and choosing tanks/transports to mess with everyone?

Comment

Was someone fake-spotting them? Spotting boats on Karkand was always a hobby of some tossers in BF2.

~Wolfgang

Comment

Duh. Forgot about that. Fake spotting, couldn't you just knife the people doing that?

Comment

I used to do fake spotting on my clan mates as a joke. Sometimes I would fake spot infantry and laugh while they are looking around for ages trying to find someone. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Comment

LOL OWNED

Comment

LOL OWNED

Comment

Not if you use right-click on the spotted menu and select the vehicle manually. Then you get a blinking icon of whatever it is you spotted.

~Wolfgang

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealWolfgang View Post
                    Not if you use right-click on the spotted menu and select the vehicle manually. Then you get a blinking icon of whatever it is you spotted.

~Wolfgang
                    wow i never knew that.
                    thanks mate.

Comment

Played a little bit Cerbere the other day...

"Medic!"
                      "Need resupplies!"
                      "Enemy walker!"
                      "Medic!"
                      "Enemy gunship!"

:laugh:

Comment

Yeah, it's funny to spot snipers in close range and see your teammates hopping all over the place trying to find and knife the non existent sniper.
                        When they look back at you to memorize your Name - priceless.

Comment

haha yea fake spotting can be fun. once i was with my squad and we just took over a silo and we were healing and resupplying each other. then i fake spotted "enemy walker" and everybody started running for their lives trying to hide from it. it was funny as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by shaz4215
                            I used to do fake spotting on my clan mates as a joke. Sometimes I would fake spot infantry and laugh while they are looking around for ages trying to find someone. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Got me a few times with that little trick of yours :cry: :laugh:

Comment

I was once sniping on Cerbere and was sitting on this hill north of Church and we had a firm control over the flag, so I got bored and started spotting a non existant infantry on the other side of Church.
                              My whole team ran there and when they were at the ocation I pointed out, I spotted on my side of Church and they all came back.

Did it for a couple of minutes, then someone TKed me :/

Comment

Working...
                              X