Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Server-Side Options Released! (modded & unmodded)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thx for the link. Hadn't gotten to reading that forum yet today.

Comment

Great job once again IW, gee they say nobody is perfect but it would seem IW is there.

Comment

Hope some servers actually take the time to make some custom content and have unranked servers. I better not be seeing a lot of ranked servers...

Comment

^^ Why not a 50/50?

Comment

Unranked is pointless in my opinion i like my stats to be recorded

Comment

^^^ I think you'll see the hardcore stat junkies stick with Ranked only servers and take advantage of prestige mode. I think you'll see more people head for unranked servers as they gather more unlocks. At first, everyone will only be playing Ranked games to learn the game.

But for things like multiple weapon attachments, new perks, new game types, new maps, playing mods is just too tempting. Especially since an early mod will probably be "all unlocks." EA was draconian with BF2 and 2142, I haven't gotten the impression that CoD4 will be anything like this.

Comment

Like in all MMOs that I play, I'll first enjoy leveling and when i unlock everything (i'm not going 10 times through leveling, just to get ugly skin) i'll start playing unranked games.

Comment

Thanks for the info, indeed it's answers almost every question regarding server settings.

Comment

Working...
                  X