Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird ladders

The one on the left is tilted and you can get into it:

I'm in camo so it's blurred a bit, you can still see where it is though. If you climb in the ladder, you start clipping through stuff cause the ladder is tilted.

I never noticed those before.

Comment

This thread will probably get deleted because of exploiting or something.

I posted a similar thread a while ago showing some objects that needed to be fixed because you could clip into/through them. Needless to say the thread was deleted and I was instructed to pm DICE members if I wanted to draw their attention to it.

Haven't heard anything from them and I guess I will have to wait for patch 1.4 to see if they fixed the problems.

Comment

who want to go there? on titan maps i see nobody spawn there so you dont have efforts glitching in walls. you will get more kills in a tank/walker in the pac base.

Comment

So just because you might only get 1 or 2 kills while doing it, its ok? But if I was glitching in a high traffic area and racking up the kills that's wrong? Where do you draw the line?

What if it was on conquest (yes people do play conquest believe it or not) and the pac side was pushed back and locked down in their uncap. Everybody would be force to spawn there and you could rack up the kills then.

Anyway it doesn't really matter anyway because from the wording and screenshots in the op you can only do it while climbing the ladder. The point I was trying to make was that when I posted a similar thread showing pics of not only objects you could clip through but general lazy static object placement i.e. objects placed through each other it was deleted and the same thing might happen here.

Comment

no i mean nobody wants to do it because you only can get a few kill with it. al the other alternatives are better. so why do it?

Comment

Originally posted by tonks950
              What if it was on conquest (yes people do play conquest believe it or not) and the pac side was pushed back and locked down in their uncap. Everybody would be force to spawn there and you could rack up the kills then.
              Regardless of this it doesn't look like anybody's going to get any kills because like I said it looks as if you can only do it while on the ladder and unable to attack.

Comment

lol thats one of the lamest bugs ive ever seen in that map there are alot of bugs but this one is just yea

Comment

Originally posted by tonks950
                  This thread will probably get deleted because of exploiting or something.

I posted a similar thread a while ago showing some objects that needed to be fixed because you could clip into/through them. Needless to say the thread was deleted and I was instructed to pm DICE members if I wanted to draw their attention to it.

Haven't heard anything from them and I guess I will have to wait for patch 1.4 to see if they fixed the problems.
                  Lol, have fun glitching inside a tower that's more than 200 meters away from teh closest point of interest... Maybe you can shoot at gunships or transports but you will not kill anything from there.

Comment

When I climb those ladders, nothing happens.

Comment

Working...
                    X