Reporting Hackers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reporting Hackers

where do i go to report hackers i have screen shot evidence of his score with about 60 kills no deaths, he sat in the titan inisde the crate and shot out from there.

Originally posted by PhaseSniper
    where do i go to report hackers i have screen shot evidence of his score with about 60 kills no deaths, he sat in the titan inisde the crate and shot out from there.

shame him for all of us to see and go report his ***!:laugh:

*snif snif*.. is that fire i can smell? o dear

Comment

Was his nickname bf <> 2142 ? If so, I've seen him a few days back and at first I was wondering why he kept getting me. That bastard frustrated me so much, I even ended up with the "great" purple heart medal

Comment

Here you go

Comment

oops here it is with the headings and such

Comment

Bet that's not even his real ingame name.

Comment

Here's one i did earlier.

Offenders names are Mule duduzorz and Mule PomPom80000.

They were reported to E.A and nothing was done.

10 screenshots were sent in as well as dates times server info.

Comment

You can start a discussion here:Punksbusted, PBBans, Evenbalance ticket system, and EA Support as they are the only organizations that can currently do something about getting rid of the cheater.

If there are enough discussions and screenshots going around of the hacker they will be banned eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by PhaseSniper
                  where do i go to report hackers i have screen shot evidence of his score with about 60 kills no deaths, *Snip*
                  I have decided to check who's in the Berlin servers and their scores before i join.

So last night, i was just about to join when i looked the players in the server. And i see this:

I updated the server list and checked again, and he's score was 150-105 kills and still no deaths.

Not exactly most "legal" player, in the game...

Comment

Dont go to Punksbusted. They do not deal with glitchers or padders. Just hackers.

Comment

Tell BFROE!!!11 :banana:

Comment

Working...
                      X