Dutchbest flyers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dutchbest flyers

Dutchbest flyers is what the clan : dutchbest (db, =]db[=) do allot, Mostly with a transport and all together in it, But today it was with only one of my clanmates, Me : spmarc0(the pilot), and rickiejj(the gunner)
    Everything was going great, Look at the stats of rick after we quited.

Join us at dutchbest-clan.com, Ps: we were not whoring that much, they were just very noobish:salute:

hey i played with you guys a few mins ago you guys are good untill i got pissed cuz some noob kept tking himself by running in my transport lol

Comment

Originally posted by dtneter
      hey i played with you guys a few mins ago you guys are good untill i got pissed cuz some noob kept tking himself by running in my transport lol
      Thanks dtneter , I added your for buddy, sorry for the knife kill, My radar was displaying a red icon:cry: But we played good together. The round u left i have gaven my other teamMate a insane k/d

Comment

teh noobs name is Olimir or something :P yea the teamkill was funny i slammed on my face and it was like darnit sorry, Clear :P

Comment

Originally posted by dtneter
          teh noobs name is Olimir or something :P yea the teamkill was funny i slammed on my face and it was like darnit sorry, Clear :P
          Wwhuahahahahahaha. I was really Having something like :dead: When i saw that it was you. And that noob, i dont know what he did but you were having a score of -7, stupid Gunner rank noob(that guy not you:laugh

Comment

Shameless plug!

Yay latest gunship adventures:

Anyone who wants to pilot add me while I send out TV of doom add me under "Lyramion"

Comment

omg 64 player titan? well if that doesnt lagg i dont know it anymore :P i will add you to my buddy list and ill go piloting some time

Comment

Look for the Battleforce 64 player Titan (EU) - they have the best rig I have ever seen for 64 players - very smooth - better than most 48 Titans out there. Servers like CainsLair 64 Titan (US) on the other hand are a pure lagfest :x

Comment

Originally posted by MrLyramion View Post
                  Look for the Battleforce 64 player Titan (EU) - they have the best rig I have ever seen for 64 players - very smooth - better than most 48 Titans out there. Servers like CainsLair 64 Titan (US) on the other hand are a pure lagfest :x
                  I got one of my highest scores on that server, but I have to disagree about the lag. Battleforce titan has often had an unplayable framerate inside the titan for me when it gets hectic, and it's not my rig either because that's all well within running the game at full settings. On the ground it's fine though.

To the OP - tbh none of those scores are really all that spectacular in a transport, I've got a screenshot somewhere with a guy called "baschan" getting over 150 kills in a round with it.

Also, a K/D of 42-5 isn't really insane either, I can manage that a lot of the time in conquest tbh. Not coming here to pee on your bonfire, just saying - well... I see a lot better fairly often :P

Comment

i got one question whats up with all those recruits is that a major bug on the server or was it unranked?

Comment

Was a bug, happens occasionally. The server is EA DE #0

Comment

Working...
                      X