Which version should I be playing???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which version should I be playing???

I have been playing the game for about a month now. I have installed what I thought was the most current patch (1.4). I am having SEVERE server disconnect issues and am only being given a few, about 5 or 6 servers to choose from. I have also purchaced the "Northern Strike" expansion and am not seeing very many maps from it. The only maps I seem to be really gettign are "Highway Tampa" and "Suez Canal" Is the general population of BF 2142 playing on the 1.25 patch? And if so, will I loose my rank/unlocks if I switch over to that version. How do I put the new patch in?

Thanks in advance.

If I were you I would reinstall the whole lot, game, patches, everything. Then see if you are still experiencing the same problems.

This hasn't been a problem for me so sorry if my advice is useless. Hope you get it sorted.

Comment

Do I install the same 1.4 that I have or do the 1.25 version?

Comment

1.25 is the most resent full patch. That is the one you want.

Comment

Originally posted by RDST
          1.25 is the most resent full patch. That is the one you want.

1.4 is beta so server availability is limited. With 1.25 you get plenty to choose from both in 2142 and Northern Strike.

Comment

Originally posted by looqas
            1.4 is beta so server availability is limited. With 1.25 you get plenty to choose from both in 2142 and Northern Strike.
            With the exception of Northern Strike (that dropped like a rock). Just hope you haven't already installed the beta patch... the folks at EA haven't realized that you can't roll back patches. Crazy Talk!

Comment

Working...
            X