Decay Ranks and Supreme Comander FAQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decay Ranks and Supreme Comander FAQ

I know a lot of players get frustrated about un-skilled players recieving higher ranks than them. We all know that EA chooses who becomes Maj. Gen, Lt. Gen and Supreme Cmdr but how exactly?

I contacted EA about this and this is their response.

Hello,

The Decay ranks are awarded to the 76 players (tweakable) in the world with the highest score (experience points) and reached the 40th rank. The rank is based on the previous week total amount of experience points and divided as follow:

Major General 50 players
    Lieutenant General 25 players
    Supreme Commander 1 player

The Decay Ranks will not generate any unlocks.

Highest score is the aggregated score (total summary of Career points) at the specific time of calculation, which should be at a time where the player count is as low as possible for instance every Monday at 2 am PST.

The Overall score Leaderboard is checked, calculated and updated on a weekly basis (tweakable).

Every week the Supreme Commander of the week will be added to the Hall of Fame Leaderboard.

Decay Conditions:

To have the weekly amount of earned Career Points added to your total Career progress the player needs to fulfill these three criteria’s.

Reached the 40th rank Brigadier General
    2000-5000 In A Round Score during the week (tweakable)
    K/D Ratio of 1 - 2 (average during the previous week) (tweakable)

If the player doesn’t fulfill these criteria’s his Career points stays unchanged. (the weekly earned experience points plus In A Round Score are not added to his total Career progress)

Criteria: Score/week K/D Ratio
    Major General 50 players 2000 1
    Lieutenant General 25 players 3000 1.5
    Supreme Commander 1 player 5000 2

EA Technical Support

Maybe someone should sticky this of they'd like

How would someone get 2k+ in a round ?

Comment

Originally posted by bigAPE
      Geez stupid, You have just stop living and stop giving a **** about others and just game 24/7 too be a fat *** when you have the rank:laugh:

Comment

haha they proofed they like stat padders wewt lol honestly teh ranks suck anyway everyone will chase you like a moron.

Comment

thats what i want to know. the highest i've ever seen someone get was about 400, and that was an extremely long game and they got about twice the score of the second place person.

Comment

It's not 2000 points in a round. It's 2000 points IN ROUND SCORE throughout a week. So ignoring points from pins, ribbons etc, just points you obtain in the round.

I frequently get more than 2000 points in a week (I've had over 5000 happily a few times), but the number of stats padders and cheaters that grab the decay ranks pretty much stops you getting one most of the time.

Comment

Pfff BS, i still believe to get those ranks you still have to make some sort of payment, because some of the n00b 4 start and 3 start generals i have seen can't earn points for ****

Comment

i was a Lieutenant General once the only person in my clan to receive this or any decay ranks and some of them would on average earn more points a week than me so i think after you earn the needed points you need to be a luck bastard to earn the rank!

Comment

Now wait just a minute. Jamie has a K/D ratio of 1.27 right now and it clearly states that Lieutenant General needs 3000 global points and a K/D ratio of 1.5.

Comment

Originally posted by Bladeeagle
                    Now wait just a minute. Jamie has a K/D ratio of 1.27 right now and it clearly states that Lieutenant General needs 3000 global points and a K/D ratio of 1.5.
                    Overall kill death isn't the qualifier, it's overall kill death for the previous week that counts.

Comment

Originally posted by Bladeeagle
                      Its for the week... you know... 7 days...?

Either ways, I frequent 3000 points a week back in February/March, never got it, never will. Theres a bag full of luck involved.

Comment

Career Points The only Honest way to do that is not to get any awards until you hit Brig... The way that most people do it is the Private Glitch. Yep, just get that twice during the week and you are almost guaranteed a rank That is assuming your K/D Ratio is good enough. Meh.

Comment

Working...
                        X