The Way of the Knifer 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Way of the Knifer 3

Not another knife video! Yes, sorry, another knife video. This one also dies on originality (getting a collectors badge and showing it with BR footage has been done before), but I thought it was a fun movie to make. I wasn't planning on doing another knife video, but when I found out the server I was on had Battle Recorder enabled, I couldn't help myself Anyway, I hope you enjoy the video!

Low-Quality YouTube:
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

High-Quality Download(Recommended):

PS: Comment and rate on YouTube, but I seriously recommend the High-Quality version

PPS: Oh yeah, before you start whining about my low graphics, I would just like you to note that not everyone has filthy rich parents who can buy their kids $1,500 Super Computers. Sorry.

EDIT: Fixed the Download link, previous location was not working.

Originally posted by Fingulfin
    PPS: Oh yeah, before you start whining about my low graphics, I would just like you to note that not everyone has filthy rich parents who can buy their kids $1,500 Super Computers. Sorry.
    Lol fail.

Btw, I didn't care for the music, but you had some nice knifing in there.

Comment

Meh, nobody likes my music decisions, I have learned to live with it Glad you enjoyed the knifing though, that is the focus of the movie

Comment

Nice, better than the second one

Comment

Lol yea it was good
          long finish though lol

Comment

its ok, music kills it for me tho :P

also knifed quite a few afkers or those who just spawned

Comment

Actually, that was the commander I got him around 6 times that round, poor chap runs up to the action and then starts using his commander screen...

Comment

Heh.. pretty sweet.

Comment

i thought the music was alright

Comment

Working...
                  X