Speeder < Motion Mines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speeder < Motion Mines

I hadn't noticed this before because i didn't hog the speeders. I think it's ridiculous that alot of the times the motion mines can't be shaken off, you can go at full speed thru half the map yet they still chase you. The reason why i think it's ridiculous is because buggies can go bye motion mines at full speed and the mines just rise and fall back down or just chase for a short second then they give up. Not with the speeder though.

This needs to be fixed, it's hard enough trying to stay alive in this thing. We don't need motion mines chasing us endlessly thru the whole map.

Agreed. One MM will kill the gunner as well.

Comment

If you turn fast enough you can get the MM to kill the gunner and leave the speeder unharmed. Another strategy is to run through a friendly walker's legs, it will kill the walker leaving you to roam free. Yet another way to do it is to slow down SLOWLY and hop out, then throw some MMB. The Final strat is to simply stay away from them in the first place

I do agree though, most of my deaths in the speeder are due to motion mines...

Comment

It wouldn't be an issue if other vehicles weren't able to shake them off. It's dumb that slower vehicles can shake them off better than a SPEEDer

Comment

Originally posted by Quemical
          It wouldn't be an issue if other vehicles weren't able to shake them off. It's dumb that slower vehicles can shake them off better than a SPEEDer
          Exactly. QFT.

Comment

Originally posted by Fingulfin
            I do agree though, most of my deaths in the speeder are due to motion mines...
            I don't know, I still die from APM's in the hachi.:shakehead:

Comment

Originally posted by Skates
              I don't know, I still die from APM's in the hachi.:shakehead:
              ROFL, are you serious? I have never died to an APM while in a Hachi... In a FAV many a time, but never a Hachi:rofl:

Comment

I've died to APM's too in the Hachimoto. It's really goddamn annoying how often you die in the second seat of that thing.

Comment

Hey don't be nerfing my M&M's

Comment

It's not a nerf, it's making sense

Comment

LOL OWNED

Comment

LOL OWNED

Comment

That was a huge bug in the beta. Its a lot better now

Crunch
                          Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                          Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

theres a nack to losing them just drive very close to an enemy vechile and turn tight around it and they stop
                            but true they are annoyingly fast when they go after hachi's but if they are coming from behind i find i can survive at least four mms before i, the driver or the hachi dies

Comment

You guys do realise that the reason a FAV can evade motion mines easier, is because it is, infact, faster than the hachimoto.

The hachimoto goes at just about the perfect speed to allow the motion mines to continue to track, but not to catch up, so they end up following u around for quite a distance.

Make a few sharp turns round buildings, and u will loose them rather easily.

Comment

Working...
                              X