Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Bestbuy pre-order noob (with a difference)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Bestbuy pre-order noob (with a difference)

I found a strange new weapon when i picked up a dead soldiers kit. Never seen it before.

ROFL... the scrolling text at the end just makes it for me:laugh::laugh::yay:

That is brilliant :rofl:

Comment

Just waiting for the first guy to post "omg this game REALLY is getting run over by hackers!!!111! " in this thread...

Comment

XD lol

Comment

ROFL! Damn hackers making secret guns of doom.

Comment

sigh Why dont they just release the best buy gun in the next patch.... or will they?

Comment

Originally posted by Catziggy
              sigh Why dont they just release the best buy gun in the next patch.... or will they?
              When i first saw this on the patch notes for 1.40 2. " Ported EU Assault Rifle changes to the Best Buy unlock as well."

I thought it meant the best buy gun was gonna be available for everyone, but then i actually read it slowly.

Comment

Originally posted by Catziggy
                eh...nobody wants that gun...it takes up too much of the screen!

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
                  eh...nobody wants that gun...it takes up too much of the screen!
                  LOL no kidding, if that gun is a cheat, I'd want more people to cheat with that.... just not me though Sure, you can have a bigger gun blocking your view... fine wih me!

Comment

That made me lol.

I wouldn't mind using that gun anytime now that I've seen it so often now.

Comment

It's amazing that someone with the intelligence to have recorded it and uploaded to youtube is at the same time so ignorant/paranoid to think that not only someone can 'cheat' by making new weapons, but also make them appear on his own PC :laugh:

Comment

Pure Gold! Great find.

Danm hackers!

Comment

Originally posted by Myxx
                          It's amazing that someone with the intelligence to have recorded it and uploaded to youtube is at the same time so ignorant/paranoid to think that not only someone can 'cheat' by making new weapons, but also make them appear on his own PC :laugh:
                          You think he would of searched for it or something.

Comment

He's playing on a knife server.

Comment

Lol @ the moron who agrees with the video poster:

BartKillerVidZ (1 month ago) Show Hide Marked as spam

(Reply)

Very weard indeed, lower part looks a bit like the lambert

Comment

Working...
                              X