Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enginner wrench energy bar bug?

I think it might be just me, but

My engineer wrench has the energy bar that goes down when you use it. But for some reason, when it gets down to about halfway, it shifts gears and turns into an overheat bar, going up instead.

Does this happen to anyone else?

There are wrenches in this game?

Comment

It's supposed to function that way. Only DICE knows why...

Comment

It actually isn't one bar that changes direction, it is infact two specific bars (one goes up and one goes down) but I still have no idea what they stand for

I think so at least.

Comment

OHh...

One bar indicates the armour/health of the object you are repairing.
          The other bar is how much energy is left on the repair tool.

Comment

No there aren't wrenches in the game, there are super high-tech welder gun thingies that Dice decided to call wrenches.

And it's the same bar, just when it goes halfway down it kicks into reverse and starts going back up. :hmm:

Comment

Originally posted by <TlXl> vika09
              OHh...

One bar indicates the armour/health of the object you are repairing.
              The other bar is how much energy is left on the repair tool.
              That's the circlely thing in the middle, they're talking about the one next to the health, sprint, etc.

Comment

one is for overheating and other is for energy i believe most of the time it causes it to overheat if you got to repair a control dish

Comment

um... wait, so you mean there are two bars but they're right behind each other for some reason?

Comment

this thread is starting to confuse people.

but yeah, the repair tool energy bar goes down halfway and then goes back up again. Its just one of those small bugs that look buggy but is still functions the way its supposed to. My guess is that they left it the way it was since it still works like it supposed to

Comment

Working...
                    X