For you TF2 guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For you TF2 guys

For anyone in here who loves and plays team forteress 2, you should checkout and join the largest Team Fortress2 steam community. You can join it through steam or by going to www.teamfortress2.us

We're a community there for the players, anyone who wants to come and hangout and talk about the game can do so. We even have three high speed servers up for your benefit. Our 24/7 2fort server is quite popular so far.

Right now we have over 16,000 members in the steam group, but our forums are under a week old so they're pretty small right now. Anyone who wants to stop by and get involved in the community can do so at www.teamfortress2forums.com

Our servers and forums are provided by the lovely people here at MyIS.

We also hold weekly events for people in the community for fun, aswell we'll be setting up a small scrim league, and larger events in the future with prizes and such.

I've already found it.

Was already part of the steam group too.

Comment

ahh good good, anyone else who plays, feel free to join up

Comment

Same with sol1d sn@ke, joined your forum but didn't know I was already part of the group, how ironic.

Comment

haha alot of people say that

checkout our servers too, theyre pretty sexy if i may say so.

And our events are always jam packed so get your reserved slot in fast

Comment

Working...
          X