Stats by country

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stats by country

There is the possibility of seeing several stats ranked by country but i don´t seem to find k/d ratio stats.
    Is there anywhere where I can see the k/d ratio rankings by country, in the leaderborads or somewhere else?

The only way I know to look at k/d ratios in countries is to click Here and you can look at each individual k.d ratio for weapons/vehicles but not all together....:salute:

Comment

in 2142 bfhq filter by country then select combat & u see K/D ratio's

Comment

Originally posted by alpha1.1
        in 2142 bfhq filter by country then select combat & u see K/D ratio's

Thanks for your answers.
        The prblem is that it isn´t sorted from the highest to the lowest or is?
        Sorry don´t have the game here to see.
        I want to see who has the highest k/d ratio in my countru and I don´t want to scroll down fifty thousand pages...well not so much but it is bothersome.

Comment

Well I just looked quickly at the first 30 pages on EA website and the best k/d ratio is this dude, Snowy= and then I am around third and then I think your next bubas. Btw I like your new account names :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by LT_BuLLiT
            Well I just looked quickly at the first 30 pages on EA website and the best k/d ratio is this dude, Snowy= and then I am around third and then I think your next bubas. Btw I like your new account names :laugh:
            So u are Portuguese also .
            What your nick so I may add u to my buddies...sometimes I want to find "tugas" online and it seems to be dificult.

Ps- duh....LT_bullit LOL

P.P.S. - Bubas is no my nick on bf2142...as my sigs says, my nicks are Ensopado De.Borrego, Grandazarolho and both ones on my sig.

Comment

This website is for sale! 2142-stats.de is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, 2142-stats.de has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Comment

Working...
              X