Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you change your country?

Yes it can, But how do you do it

when u login to your EA name click settings on your battlefield soldier name and you can change your country

Comment

you get on a jetplane, or a boat?

Comment

Yea i would rather get into the gunship and fly to another country cus of what ive heard those ships have really bad food in it + its allot longer lol

Comment

How stupid of me, Thanks allot!

Comment

I always choose Papua New Guinea(For BF2 as well). Only my accounts, and two other players.

Comment

I think I might create a soldier for somewhere obscure like a third world African country, whore the RDX shotty for a week or so and become CLARK 12 NUMBER 1 IN ZANZIBAR!!!111 :laugh:

Comment

Like i did, When my stats are updated i am almost the best in everything of Luxembourg XD

Comment

What is the point in being the best at somthing in a country that only has a few BF gamer's

Comment

Originally posted by Drewsly
                    What is the point in being the best at somthing in a country that only has a few BF gamer's
                    Point is, you can call yourself the highest ranking player of Zanzibar! :yay:

Comment

Originally posted by XxSTAM1NAxX
                      Point is, you can call yourself the highest ranking player of Zanzibar! :yay:
                      ok well i rather be the best at somthing in my own country rather then some other one

Comment

you got a point there lol ill just make it so i live in space :O

Comment

Haha I justed changed my country to some yellow flag and I'm #1 with the knife :yay:!

Comment

Working...
                          X