This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Troop Transport

To all you guys out there that don't know how to get, i will give you a run over, as it really is one of the easiest pins to get on the game.

First off pick a titan map (my recommendation is Port Bavaria) and now all you need to do is have a person in your transport, and take them over to the enemy transport, they must be in your transport from at least 300m away from the enemy titan. There is no set height you have to be for them to class as the "Drop Points" just as long as they have been in your transport long enough. The reason i recommend Bavaria is due to where the Titans are situated, there is no silos around them, so it quite a clear flight. I recommend sitting on your titan until at least 1 man jumps in with you, then whilst you are on your way other people will spawn in, taking into account the other titan is roughly 500-600m away(as long as they haven't moved) you will tend to get about 2-3 each trip, when they have jumped out return back to the safe zone (around 300-400m away) and wait for people to spawn in. Rinse and repeat

I have recently been accused of exploiting this, but that is just a lie, the truth being i know how to get these, and am now posting to show just how easy they are to get.

07-10-18 15:23 last
    06-11-15 15:42 first
    44x earned

Here is one i got the other day within 5 minutes of joining the server (game was already on, i joined once shields were down):

Now take into account the "Exploit" was fixed on the 21st November 2006 i don't see, so i have earned Troop Transporter Pins almost a year after the "Exploit" was fixed, is proof i haven't.

So to you vika until you get your facts right how about you don't post.

Welcome back. I doubt it would be long though. I for one don't honestly care about past misdeamours as I have said before. If you were not wiped them then people that have got away then fine Your one of tens of thousands that got away with some form of padding like a little ammo crate on the titan guns etc.

Everyone should move on. Nice post to prove your not a criminal though zeke.

And why have you a pic of my girlfriend as your avatar?

Comment

Before the rumour mill goes into overdrive.

Ezekiel wasnt banned for exploiting, it was for something else i saw in one of his posts, if your that curious you can PM me perhaps i might give some additional info.

Comment

Working...
      X