This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by <TlXl> vika09
    And you know it, Ezekiel is a lying piece of ****, he never supports his arguements and leans on his superior stats to cover up his mess.
    Face it, many here wouldn't want him back, apart from people who kiss his *** from time to time.
    Ain't that the truth

Comment

Bloody hell, just finished reading the massive thread with the flame wars!!! Took me 2 bags of popcorn and 3 toilet breaks to get through it... :laugh:

Comment

so he was banned for exploiting? these fourms shoulda be hella smaller if that's how things roll around here then

Comment

can someone pls confirm if he was banned for exploiting or banned for the stuff he said in the flame wars...?

Comment

Well, we won't know for sure unless an admin chips in, but for my money, he went way over the top with the abusive stuff in the flame thread. He said, she said rates a "meh." But if you read his posts, they'd have gotten anyone banned, pending an apology anyway, for all the personal poop-flinging. Even if you've been around a while, you have personal insults to hurl, do it on PM.

Just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by RottnJP
              Well, we won't know for sure unless an admin chips in, but for my money, he went way over the top with the abusive stuff in the flame thread. He said, she said rates a "meh." But if you read his posts, they'd have gotten anyone banned, pending an apology anyway, for all the personal poop-flinging. Even if you've been around a while, you have personal insults to hurl, do it on PM.

Just my opinion.
              He speaks the truth. :nod:

Comment

Originally posted by <TlXl> vika09
                He was found exploiting... and he denied it, though there was proof of it.
                ok then where is it. i dont know wut u have agiant inf uk or us clan. im in the inf-us and ive played with all the uk guys on vent and everthing there just like every1 else.

Comment

Originally posted by mybulleturface
                  ok then where is it. i dont know wut u have agiant inf uk or us clan. im in the inf-us and ive played with all the uk guys on vent and everthing there just like every1 else.
                  Well that's a good and fine, except for the bit where Ezekiel exploited titan drop pins when you weren't around.

Comment

if your that bothered find out from him.

Comment

Working...
                    X