Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Simon Moon banned for hacking.... AGAIN!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Food For Thought........

Don't you guys think that maybe you should quit giving these cheaters ink in this or any other forum as they are never going to change their MO. Funk Buster and EA don't care because they have not made a bonafied effort to shut them down. They will continue to operate until they get bored or another game comes out that turns them on.

Comment

Originally posted by Fingulfin
      Before the hackers responsable admitted to it, he wanted to see if it was possible that the shot was photoshopped. So, he decided to compare a real PB SS of a hack to the one that was submitted. He found out that it wasn't photoshopped, and shortly after the second SS was submitted to PB and GYNO admitted to doing it.

so what your saying is simon used a hack to see if it was photoshopped.. "HE USED A HACK" for whatever reason he is a cheat in my eyes and that will never change...

Comment

People that get banned from servers dont get banned forever. Its a hell of a pain coz I see repeating hackers pop up again and again on the same servers they were originally banned from! Then they decide to join a clan that supports hackers and basically just control their server by kicking anyone who beats them whilst using their hacks!

Comment

Originally posted by Fish
          so what your saying is simon used a hack to see if it was photoshopped.. "HE USED A HACK" for whatever reason he is a cheat in my eyes and that will never change...
          Exactly. Remember that I said that he was completely at fault for "testing" a hack on a ranked server

Comment

Yea this is the info i got from him also

This is "my place". I do not have to explain to you, or for that fact, anyone anything.

With that said, the first was a fake, and by now half the world and dog seems to have admitted doing it, while i know who really did it. It put me off of playing BF2142 though and then someone brought it up again. So I went a bit crazy with it and decided to see how hard it would be to actually get a hack and get a screenshot taken. Figures out it is actually hard work to get one taken and too damn easy to get a hack. Which made me uninstall BF2142 again. And of course everyone is ablaze about it. So If that makes me an evil hacker, then i am one. Nobody forces anyone to stay in the forums. Just because I run a free site with lots of info (which mostly came from me) and forums (which mostly are tended by me) everyone is all in a twist about it.

You might see how this gets kinda stupid and annoying after the tenth guy coming up with this, after MONTHS.

If you got questions, you know how to reach me.

Comment

yup even that (if true) makes him a hacker.

he went through the process of acquiring a hack for the game. he installed it and he activated it. he was using it on a ranked server. i don't care about the BS context of it (frankly i don't really believe it); it's simple, he hacked. end of story.

if someone stole my name to tarnish it by getting caught hacking, i would not go out and get a hack myself to do the same thing (just to see how it works). where's the logic in that? i don't believe his BS story.

plus, i am sure he used the hack many many times before getting punkbusted. don't make it sound like the first time he tried the hack he got caught, only a naive person would believe that.

Comment

Originally posted by <TlXl> vika09
                June 16, 2007 at 12:20:02 pm. Pretty recent I say.
                Forgive me, but being the one who discovered the hack and filed the report I think I would know. There were two occasions on which he has been caught hacking, one in the transport with the names, and that one which was discovered a while ago by your's truly.

Old news tbh

Instead of looking for an unranked server, he just joined the first server that had admins on. He asked them to take a PB SS, and they did. Badd-bing badda bang. He is completely at fault for his clumsiness, but note that this was done AFTER he had quit 2142. Take a look at his server history.

Obviously EA does not find him guilty. The reason that he is not MBL banned from every server is because it was GYNO's GUID+PID that was banned, NOT the real Simon Moon. The second one was never taken into effect, because Simon had already explained to the admins what he was doing. The reason it got posted on the internet is because some fool was browsing that clan's PB SSs and decided that it would make a really funny story.
                He definitely did not inform us that he was "testing hacks" or whatever on our server.

But you are right about how it got posted, I was just going to talk to SM about it (and then decide whether to blab), but it got posted and people found out anyway.

Comment

O My god How stupid can you be.
                  And his community. All tho's idiots stay, When they hate hackers, But when there own founder is a hacker to, Whuhahahaha.
                  Its so stupid to Hack with this game, Its totally Lame for the others

Comment

Simon could care less about 2142. He only comes in to moderate the section/make a comment every couple of weeks. The reason we stayed is because we decided that we would not allow one man's mistakes to ruin the party for the rest of us:banana:

For instance, if you caught one of the MyIS dudez hacking, would you all up and leave this place? I doubt it.

Comment

For instance, if you caught one of the MyIS dudez hacking, would you all up and leave this place? I doubt it.
                      LOL! We don't have to worry about them cheating because they aren't retarded!

Comment

And thats what we thought about Simon as well. I said "for instance", not "The MyIS dudes hack!" If you are going to post, post a legit answer. If one of the MyIS dudez were caught hacking, would all of you guys leave here? Answer honestly, not sarcastically.

Comment

I would if they didnt kick the guy out their clan server and life. yes.

We are judged by our actions but classed by our feathers and cover.

Change the cover you get reclassified.

Comment

And thats what we thought about Simon as well. I said "for instance", not "The MyIS dudes hack!" If you are going to post, post a legit answer. If one of the MyIS dudez were caught hacking, would all of you guys leave here? Answer honestly, not sarcastically.
                            I will, I am not prepared to be anywhere close to a hacker that happens to own a forum.

Comment

Working...
                            X