Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People taking your dog tags.How do you deal with em?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People taking your dog tags.How do you deal with em?

If your tags got taken by someone,What do you usually do?

I normally try to hunt them down and get their tags too :evil:, if they are really aware of their surroundings,I'll just kill him repeated times <___<.

What will you do?

Well, nothing.
    If they can get them then they are free to keep them, I have lots of them.
    Here, have one:

Comment

LOL with an old PC my tags are pretty cheap too.

I try to maintain more tags in my pocket than my tags in other peoples.

tags are a sad part of the game in MHO it makes it far to personal. Better to have more fun than animosity

Comment

The thing is, it's just a bit of fun. People take it way too seriously. Whilst I respect the commitment and tactics of people who make it a specific mission to collect tags, I don't want these people on my team in a tough round because they contribute little to the team and have little influence over the outcome (a bit like snipers).

I only ever tried to specifically get dog tags when I was going for my knife badges, and it took me 4 attempts to get the gold (17 knife kills in one round) which I think was ok but for those 4 rounds I did not really help my team at all.

D3lit3 (aka BallaAce) got mine earlier at the third attempt (having been Malkov'd in the face twice prior) and I actually typed 'bugger' in chat because I once I knew he was trying it made me want to keep them but that's the only time it's ever slightly bothered me

Comment

Originally posted by Myxx
          The thing is, it's just a bit of fun. People take it way too seriously. Whilst I respect the commitment and tactics of people who make it a specific mission to collect tags, I don't want these people on my team in a tough round because they contribute little to the team and have little influence over the outcome (a bit like snipers).

I only ever tried to specifically get dog tags when I was going for my knife badges, and it took me 4 attempts to get the gold (17 knife kills in one round) which I think was ok but for those 4 rounds I did not really help my team at all.

D3lit3 (aka BallaAce) got mine earlier at the third attempt (having been Malkov'd in the face twice prior) and I actually typed 'bugger' in chat because I once I knew he was trying it made me want to keep them but that's the only time it's ever slightly bothered me
          I woulda got you the first time if not for a Ganz-friendly guy that I didn't see :dead:

Now I know that you're good with the Malkov

Comment

i would hunt them as well but not to an extent where that is the only thing im doing ill just knife as many ppl as i can and hopefully they are in the bunch of tags that i will get

Comment

I couldn't care less about my tags being taken.

Comment

I'll try to get my tags back.

Comment

If I've got myself into a situation where someone has the oppurtnity to make my tags then I deserve to lose them.

When it comes to taking them myself I'm an oppurtunist, if I see the oppurtunity out comes my knife.

Comment

Originally posted by <TlXl> vika09
                    I couldn't care less about my tags being taken.
                    So you do really care?

Comment

Originally posted by Tim
                      So you do really care?
                      Depends whether you know or you believe in my statement.

Comment

if someone who has already got them gets them again it dont bother me but i do get sick of tag hunters at me back day in day out..

Comment

Originally posted by Tim
                          So you do really care?
                          Are your referring to the old could/couldn't care less debate?
                          Because Vika is actually using it correctly.
                          He cares so little about it that he actually couldn't care less.

If he said could care less, it would imply that he already cared at least some.

Comment

The way he said it I guess could imply that he cares none at all. But usually that would mean that he cares more than less.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim
                              The way he said it I guess could imply that he cares none at all. But usually that would mean that he cares more than less.
                              Not if you are speaking "Real English (TM)", but I have heard things are different in California

Comment

Working...
                              X