Query about bad clan/player behaviour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Query about bad clan/player behaviour

Maybe a stupid question, but after my 4 rounds for today I just have to ask: Is there any "bad history" for [NS] and [=TAU=] clans or specific players?

I was in Timeless Suez 2 a while ago and two =TAU= buddies seemed to help each other with gunships, but on opposite teams. After shooting down one of them several times in the first round, next round starts chasing me all over the map, which is ok of course. The problem is that when he pinned me down behind some building, our gunship came close beside him and not only he let him keep shooting at me but actually took a few rounds himself. I got a brief look on the server's history and I saw only Smurf666 and mortenpeachey, but I don't think they were the ones.

Next, I go to a Multiplay.co.uk server ("n00bs Welcome") and two buddies from [NS] clan (Night, wingdanut) start hitting hard on our vehicles with ambush and MM. I started chasing them and after a few kills they initiate a kick vote against me (no wonder). The thing is, I suspect there was something wrong with the whole game, since after taking head 270-180 we started loosing at a frenzy rate and there were other crazy stuff going on there (I suspect health and invisibility hacks, not necessarily from those two players).

The whole thing is not about reporting a hack or something, afterall I did manage to keep my K/D ratio high, but I just think (if I'm not totally mistaken) that these are examples of very bad behavior.

Again, these things are very hard to tracks down and save proof, but I'm just curious about the fame of those two clans (no bad intention for any of their members here).

Unfortunately that isn't exclusive to clans or servers. I was on our titan server a few weeks ago and jumped in a squad. One of the guys in the squad was flying the gunship, no clan tags. I told him over VOIP where that the other gunship had just left the titan and he said not to worry because that was his buddy and they had a truce not to shoot each other down. I replied that if he is going to play that way he needed to find another server before I kicked him. He got out of the gunship and didn't fly anymore.:laugh:

Comment

Even =TAU= clan are now complaining about Jamie2142 and his buddy whoring both gunships for entire games and banning the SAAW on the 24/7 Suez / Minsk server so they don't get shot down. I shot one down with a pilum the other night and got an immediate kick vote.
      I'm now banned from their server...

Comment

Well I certainly don't tolerate coersion. I will watch out for them on our servers certainly.

As always best thing to do is go to the servers own forum and complain. Despite rumours some servers have admins that care.

Comment

Though there are that many! See sig.

Comment

Working...
          X