3rd armor core titan server for losers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd armor core titan server for losers

ok i don't know how many of you frequent this server but let me tell you about my fiasco before you decide to play there. as soon as i joined the server and spawn in a transport some idot teamate of mine lands runs over to me and knifes me... so i punish for teamkill. then i spawn on another transport and myself and some fellow teamates are promptly dropped into the ground.... then it happens again not once but 3 more times.... so i voice my opinion about the people in the server saying "your a bunch of f***ing idiots in here" which i am then imeadiately baned form the server by an admin..... so you tell me would you go to a server that treats people like this?

I wouldn't go to a titan server in first place

Comment

50k suez titan 24/7.
      very good server imo

Comment

because if you say
        "your a bunch of f***ing idiots in here"
        thats grounds to be banned,some servers have zero tolerance for language if you said that and i was admin, i would at least kick you. Nobody needs to use that language towards others

Comment

Originally posted by Sys.Op.
          thats grounds to be banned,some servers have zero tolerance for language if you said that and i was admin, i would at least kick you. Nobody needs to use that language towards others
          After triple team kills it's not him, but the TKer that needs a kick...

What a f***ed up world, eh Preacher?

Comment

But does it make it right to swear if it's against the server's rules? If you're being TKed, deal with it, it's happened to all of us. Spawn somewhere else or go to another server.

Comment

thats my reason for not going to FF servers, its happened to me also except the person that tk's me revives me and then knifes me again about 4 times before letting me spawn

Comment

furry soldiers banned me for knifing an admin...****ers

Comment

Originally posted by wastedandwounded
                  50k suez titan 24/7.
                  very good server imo
                  Cheers for that Good to hear positive feedback We've got a movable titan server and a 24/7 camp gib too

To the OP, perhaps voice your troubles more eloquently next time, or even, just leave the server the moment you have problems like that.

Comment

yeah if i play titan its normally on the 50k server

Comment

Working...
                    X