Anyone know what's up with this???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know what's up with this???

I just finished the round and found this in the end.

I really didn't notice anything until the end of the round. They were all in 1 squad and finished with a Minus 215 total.

We obviously ended up loosing.

If you can't read the names and wanna check em out, i will post them later

ROFL it looks like they were tryin the old kill/rez pad but forgot they had to be on opposite teams lol

Hard to see but they don't appear to be from any one clan which adds to the mystery

Comment

That's is very odd indeed...

Comment

LOL...

Maybe they were just acting stupid...

Comment

Stupid JPG is blurry. The names are:

Modded
          DSB. nguyenrascal
          (uaf)(c) lombino
          Nalaz (king Retard)

Comment

lol they may have spent the whole game tk'ing each other.

Comment

was that on the (A) server?

I've been on there a few times and seen the last four or five guys on my team just get into a huge TK match. The server always says "player you are being kicked for negative score" but it never actually does anything, just keeps saying that about all involved players for the duration of the game.

Comment

Maybe a bunch of n00bs that all joined the server to play together for the first time and got the "red name bug" without realizing it

Comment

Originally posted by NoseKi||s
                  Maybe a bunch of n00bs that all joined the server to play together for the first time and got the "red name bug" without realizing it
                  :laugh:

Comment

eh on the demo me and my friends always ended up in a 5 way tking battle just for fun so they are probably just alt accounts that they use to have some fun.

Comment

Originally posted by jackal22
                      eh on the demo me and my friends always ended up in a 5 way tking battle just for fun so they are probably just alt accounts that they use to have some fun.
                      Well, for the people that are there to actually play don't find it as amusing. I would have appreciated if they took their fun to another server. I'm pretty sure we would have won that round if we didn't have the three stooges and their neighbor playing on our team

Comment

Reverse statspadding? Trying to get demoted so they can repick unlocks?

(j/k, if you get negative score at the end of the round it counts as a 0. I think. :O)

Comment

meh the servers we joined were always like 5 players to start with because we wanted the slots garenteed then they filled up afterwards,

i mean we never went to stupid -200 and soemthign but if we saw each other we would alsways try to make the other bunny hop as we shot the ground...

causing some acidental tks that some times escalated into battles but whatever, it was fun. thats the whole point of the game.

i realise to others it would have been well annoying but we tried to do it at the end or where it wouldnt **** up our team since we still wanted to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Wizrdwarts
                            (j/k, if you get negative score at the end of the round it counts as a 0. I think. :O)
                            Yeah that's right.

Comment

Working...
                            X