Medieval Conflicts mod recruiting-2142

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medieval Conflicts mod recruiting-2142

A new mod is being born and we need your help!
    The mod is entitled "Medieval Conflicts" and is based in the Middle-Ages. Our mod is a total conversion for Battlefield 2142. Our focus with the project is melee fighting, we hope to improve the melee system currently built into 2142 and enhance it for intense and realistic sword fights and battles. For maps, it will feature both historical and fictional battles, such as massive castle sieges and open battlefields. We are planning on implementing new game modes and other exciting new features as well including siege towers, catapults, customizable classes and more.
    However our mod team is currently small and we need as many experienced modders as we can get to help us make this a success.
    We're looking for people that enjoy working with a team and can do at least one of the following:
    -Coding
    -Modelling (3ds Max or Maya preferably)
    -Skinning
    -Mapping
    -Sound Design/Editing
    -Animating
    We need all of these roles filled, with several people for each, so if you can do any of these things, please register and submit a form under the Recruitment section of our forums. Our forums can be found at http://www.burningvision.net/medievalconflicts/
    When applying for the mod please include the following in your application:
    -Name/Alias you go by
    -Contact Information (Email required, Xfire is stressed)
    -Samples of your work
    -Amount of time available each week
    To contact us PM either Bromley or Vertigo on the forums or use one of the methods below:
    Bromley:
    Xfire: Bromley12345
    Email: majorbromley@hotmail.com
    Vertigo:
    Xfire: sgtmaverik
    Email: vert@burningvision.net
    Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!
    -Medieval Conflicts Mod Leaders

Good Luck!

Comment

i do believe this wont fit in the main theme xd unless you reskin everything and remove all the vehicles or replace them by wooden arty.

Comment

Do you realize that there is no decent editor available for this game ?

Comment

I realize the editor isnt exactly "2142 friendly". But im hoping to get a good mod team who can work with it and learn the differences, even if you dont want to join you can register on our forums and suggest things, discuss things and so on at http://www.burningvision.net/medievalconflicts/
          Also we have a website reserved just not created quite yet.

NOTE: OUR FORUMS ARE HAVING PROBLEMS SO IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING EITHER ADD ME OR VERTIGO ON XFIRE OR EMAIL EITHER OF US, ill tell you all once the forums are working properly

Comment

good luck, I've found it possible to only find testers.

Comment

Ouch nice idea for a mod, shame about the choise of game your choosing to mod. Your really shooting yourself in the foot modding 2142. Trust me ive been modding it sinse the beta If i were you i would choose one of the next gen titles coming out sometime next year to do your mod on. 3 reasons, no one really plays the BF2142 mods that much casue of the rank system. 2 the number of 2142 players is dropping masssivly every day, by the time you release your mod i will be amazed if theres still anyone playing it. 3 There is zero suppot, no debbuger, no editor. Everything has to be done through trail and error.

Good luck though

Comment

Working...
              X