Playing possum in 2142 :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playing possum in 2142 :D

Well today I was bored and decided to try a new tactic. I was playing Camp G and we were defending. I went to the lower part of the map beside the sat-track(I think) where the boat is. I looked kind of away into the water so it seemed I was AFK. Then some lad comes close to me with his Voss, thinks woohoo free tags he's AFK, and draws his knife. As he comes running toward me with his knife out I finally react and Ganz his a55 down :laugh:

It felt good

roflmao he probably thought OOOOH look theres the commander woohoo.

Comment

Thats funny.

One thing that I have done is when someone has shot me up a bit, I will hit the ground and not move or shoot. Sometimes, and only sometimes, they think they got me and stop shooting. I then open fire again and finish them off.

Its hard to do and only works on those that dont pay attention to the kill screens, which is actually quite a few. It seems most players ignore the scrolling text.

Its a good last ditch effort when someone got the draw on you and your going down anyway.

Crunch
      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

i did that last one. an entire squad got past me then i turned around and killed them all, with the bichancy or however its spelled. the eu lmg. it kinda cool to see a lot of people come towards you, getting close pulling their knifes out because they see some foot around the corner and then all walk past you with all knifes. open fire:ar15: (last one is the enemy who all dive to the ground in the fire)

Comment

Balla you using a support gun? You using a GUN? That's something you don't see everyday.

Comment

Done that 100's of times and knifed the guy who attempted it, works wanders. Its just th same as running away when you know someone is following to lead them into a false sense of security then you spin and knife them.

Like taking candy from a baby

Comment

Originally posted by Bladeeagle
              Balla you using a support gun? You using a GUN? That's something you don't see everyday.
              Yeah I kind of gave up knifing and I'm mainly focusing on the Ganz, SCAR, and Krylov so I can improve with them. I tried going on a knifing spree today again and tbh I suck more than ever :|:

Comment

Originally posted by Ezekiel
                Done that 100's of times and knifed the guy who attempted it, works wanders. Its just th same as running away when you know someone is following to lead them into a false sense of security then you spin and knife them.

Like taking candy from a baby
                I did that with you once. I was support and you were trying to knife so I whipped out my knife and claimed your tags. :evil:

Comment

i know lol,

Comment

I thought you were going to talk about a tactic I use:

Get shot as assault
                    Run around a corner and drop a med hub (so that way a big yellow "I'm here" sign appears on their hud)
                    Find some cover overlooking the hub

I thought of trying this after I've seen wounded soldiers run into some cover only to drop their med hub.
                    Also I'm not sure about any of you but for this reason I only ever hold mine and deploy it on the offchance I use this tactic.

Comment

Lol ut3 has a button the does this. When pressed you character drops on the gournd like hes dead. Another press when a anenemy walks over you and your up with your gun ready to go.

Comment

^^ feign death. Usually gives the same 2 death positions so if someone is paying attention they'll spot it out and shoot (even if it's probably a corpse ill shoot it anyway just in case).

Comment

I did that once except i found a Clark 15B shotgun and right when he came to me to get my tags i headshot him right away, it was funny...

Comment

Originally posted by BallaAce
                            Yeah I kind of gave up knifing and I'm mainly focusing on the Ganz, SCAR, and Krylov so I can improve with them. I tried going on a knifing spree today again and tbh I suck more than ever :|:
                            All my fault? :P
                            Imo, when you guys were going after me last night, you actually got pretty close, but the server shut down for a match when I had to reload haha.
                            Besides that, the SMGs ****ing own at high movement situations, I'm actually gonna become full time engineer.

Also had someone else go after me that night and all I did was look at him, wait till he was close enough, then riddle is face with bullets, watch him flame me on the chat and repeat the process 7 times lol.

Comment

Working...
                            X